PO Now: Caspian - Castles High, Marble Bright

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Derek™ said:

Batman better do some crazy shit on stream or at least wear a VC shirt front and center.

Please be the hero we all need and deserve – bring your own drumsticks and casually climb on stage to help out with the end of Sycamore.  I'd lose it.

I fully support this statement. 

4 hours ago, Derek™ said:

Batman better do some crazy shit on stream or at least wear a VC shirt front and center.

Please be the hero we all need and deserve – bring your own drumsticks and casually climb on stage to help out with the end of Sycamore.  I'd lose it.

I'll do that one day.

19 minutes ago, Dave Grohl said:

I'll do that one day.

I don't know if it'd be as funny – if you were going for humor or shock, that is – since Phil would recognize you and a lot of people would assume the whole thing was premeditated.  But some complete rando?  (No offense, Batman.)  Priceless.

I really wish I was making the trip down to Chicago for that show! But instead, Murder By Death is playing in my city so I gotta go to that. Plus, I have to fly to NY at 6:00am that Monday morning for work so I need all the post-concert sleep I can get.

Hopefully they record the stream and throw it online to watch later.

7 minutes ago, wiscodeman said:

I really wish I was making the trip down to Chicago for that show! But instead, Murder By Death is playing in my city so I gotta go to that. Plus, I have to fly to NY at 6:00am that Monday morning for work so I need all the post-concert sleep I can get.

Hopefully they record the stream and throw it online to watch later.

I don't think they usually release full concerts, just a few songs. Hopefully they do though.

Edited by Thomas³

11 hours ago, Derek™ said:

12 hours ago, Dave Grohl said:

I'll do that one day.

I don't know if it'd be as funny – if you were going for humor or shock, that is – since Phil would recognize you and a lot of people would assume the whole thing was premeditated.  But some complete rando?  (No offense, Batman.)  Priceless.

Think you're right, the TWIABP Lincoln Hall gig was a full stream but (sadly!) there's only a few songs on youtube.

15 hours ago, Derek™ said:

Completely fair point. Do you think @batman should practice in his garage for it, or just go up and wing it?

17 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

Oh God, exactly what Thomas said.  Maybe it's because I know what Batman looks like in person or maybe it's because I just caught Caspian a week ago, but the visual is so fresh and vivid in my mind and it's legitimately hilarious.

I think some PS/AI is in order.