FS, FT Beck - Odelay $30 ppd Vinyl Me Please, Bourbon colored wax

briand1313

On 10/20/2016 at 10:38 PM, briand1313 said:

Just won a second copy of VMP Bourbon colored Odelay at Vmp's the spins listening party. I don't needtwo. Have recently bought from several people here, don't let the no feedback scare you off. $30ppd US only 

Just some words for the future...don't tell people you won something, ask for $30 and say NO Thank You publicly to a $20 offer -- That's not quite communal..

3 hours ago, briand1313 said:

Since when is no thank you rude? I put the price up after several $20 offers In private and one in the message. So while you advice is appreciated , it's unwarranted.  

it's not that you are being rude, but what many new members fail to grasp is members of VC don't typically pay market prices especially on releases less than 6 months old. One could sign up for VMP and get that record for the exact price you are offering and when you publicly state you got it for free, you get an eyeroll from members and they see you as trying to exploit the community for your own gain. This isn't ebay or discogs there are less seller fees and as a result the records that sell in classifieds are typically a little bit less than you would pay elsewhere. You don't know any of us and you don't owe us anything, but you will have more success selling in these parts if you are a little more generous on your pricing.

7 hours ago, mertzrock said:

Just some words for the future...don't tell people you won something, ask for $30 and say NO Thank You publicly to a $20 offer -- That's not quite communal..

What are we quibbling over here $5?  Do you go around calling out every record you think is proved 5, 10$ too high? I've traded and sold in Internet forums for years and years. I never said the price wasn't negotiable. 

The repress that is coming soon that is 19.99 isn't colored wax, doesn't have the vinyl me please extras, and is in hand.  So yea I feel it is worth more than 20. You can sign up for a monthly Vinyl me please for a couple more days if you want this or even less if you used a ready available code while doing so.  I put a price of 30$PPD  on it for a little wiggle room... i would have taken less for it. I also said i would take trades.  I'm sorry I won't take 20$ for it.  I've sold in many forums over the last 30 years. I'm easy to work with and have no problem talking through a deal. Why I have to explain myself over 5, 10$ To people who aren't making offers is beyond me though. I don't get it. The buy sale trade guidelines are pretty clear about what sale spoiling is and how to handle a price you don't agree with. 

38 minutes ago, NapalmBrain said:

bring back the downvote! no one really cares about the sale spoiling rule go sell elsewhere if you are so perturbed

I'm not perturbed at all....your trolling has no effect on me personally. Lets not confuse me standing behind my price with anything personal.  You don't know me, I don't know you.

2 minutes ago, briand1313 said:

I'm not perturbed at all....your trolling has no effect on me personally. Lets not confuse me standing behind my price with anything personal.  You don't know me, I don't know you.

then stop whining when people give you constructive criticism, you are in the wrong place with that price but by all means continue to waste your time

1 minute ago, NapalmBrain said:

then stop whining when people give you constructive criticism, you are in the wrong place with that price but by all means continue to waste your time

Time well spent crying about a record that you think is priced (a price I'm flexible on)  by 5$-$8 . I'm the one whining? lol 

4 minutes ago, briand1313 said:

Time well spent crying about a record that you think is priced (a price I'm flexible on)  by 5$-$8 . I'm the one whining? lol 

You have a tenuous grasp of the English language and questionable reading comprehension skills, I give up. Have fun struggling to sell a high demand record

12 minutes ago, NapalmBrain said:

You have a tenuous grasp of the English language and questionable reading comprehension skills, I give up. Have fun struggling to sell a high demand record

Are you still whining?  I appreciate the kind words and the laughs. Sorry if my language skills weren't up to par for you.  I didn't, and am still not, putting much thought in to responding to you tbh.  Glad we can part on good terms.

1 minute ago, briand1313 said:

Are you still whining?  I appreciate the kind words and the laughs. Sorry if my language skills weren't up to par for you.  I didn't, and am still not, putting much thought in to responding to you tbh.  Glad we can part on good terms.

I don't have a membership but if @vinyl addict is right and it's $17 then $30 is kinda ridiculous, dude. What are you using to justify this?

4 minutes ago, DOMAN127 said:

I don't have a membership but if @vinyl addict is right and it's $17 then $30 is kinda ridiculous, dude. What are you using to justify this?

If you are sincerely interested and want to make an offer I'll be happy to negotiate or  justify the price.  PM all offers.

4 minutes ago, DOMAN127 said:

If you are sincerely interested and want to make an offer I'll be happy to negotiate or  justify the price.  PM all offers.