PO : Chuck Ragan - The Flame In The Flood - Vinyl

14 hours ago, deadreckoning said:

...  i prefer this sound to the more polished, full band Till Midnight.

I can not express it better ..

The records can only be purchased via Chuck's web store. No other distributor .. [As Chuck writes on his FB site]

Edited by phelansegur

2 hours ago, mclz said:

What We Leave Behind might be one of my favorite Chuck Songs, but as a whole this album just doesn't do it for me.

Just checked out this track, and it's fucking incredible.  Is the rest of the album really just not as good?

Also, what gives with the lack of Media Mail option?  All I'm seeing is priority mail and it's like $11.

2 hours ago, mclz said:

What We Leave Behind might be one of my favorite Chuck Songs, but as a whole this album just doesn't do it for me.

1 minute ago, tdogg241 said:

Just checked out this track, and it's fucking incredible.  Is the rest of the album really just not as good?

Also, what gives with the lack of Media Mail option?  All I'm seeing is priority mail and it's like $11.

I am on the east coast and they want 7.60 for priority, which is still a bit steep. I suppose it's easier and simpler for the shipper, one option that has wide weight bands and you can include merch.

41 minutes ago, lexicondevil said:

I just can't justify spending $12 shipping on a $17 record. 

I had to pay  $ 68,62  for both colors shipped to Europe .. I left a comment on Chuck's FB site and he answered "Noted!" .. so I think he's working on the shipping costs. It is a lot of money for sure, but in the end it's Chuck !!

1 hour ago, phelansegur said:

I had to pay  $ 68,62  for both colors shipped to Europe .. I left a comment on Chuck's FB site and he answered "Noted!" .. so I think he's working on the shipping costs. It is a lot of money for sure, but in the end it's Chuck !!

International shipping is almost always ridiculous, but I shouldn't have to pay 12 bucks to get a record that could be shipped for under $5. If it were a big money item, then it should be shipped Priority and insured.

Anyone play the game yet?

• 11 months later...