Ian from popmarket here - what do you guys want to see?

Hello everyone.

If you placed an order with us and you had planned on re-selling the records at a record fair, please email us directly at [email protected].

If you placed an order with us and you did not intend to re-sell the records at a record fair, then you are a douche. Grab your ankles, bend down, and give your butthole a clean scrub. Then tell your dad to do the same.

I look forward to hearing from you.

1 hour ago, wayne_popmarket said:

Hey all, 

This is Wayne from Popmarket. I'm very sorry to hear about the trouble with your orders. If everyone affected wouldn't mind sending me a private message here with your order number, cc number and email address, I would be happy to get them to our customer service team and have them push your order problems to the top of the resolution list. 

Looking forward to receiving those messages from everyone who had a problem. Thanks!

1 hour ago, Pete_Popmarket said:

This is a fake account. 

1 hour ago, wayne_popmarket said:

This guy is the fraud. My email is [email protected]. Please address emails to Wonderful Wayne (that's my handle around the office).

Scammers galore

1 hour ago, boops_popmarket said:

Hello everyone.

If you placed an order with us and you had planned on re-selling the records at a record fair, please email us directly at [email protected].

If you placed an order with us and you did not intend to re-sell the records at a record fair, then you are a douche. Grab your ankles, bend down, and give your butthole a clean scrub. Then tell your dad to do the same.

I look forward to hearing from you.

constant use of "douche", talking about record fairz and incessant incest jokes gives boops away. not that we didnt know already

I e-mailed the address boops_popmarket provided with a simple inquiry about my order, and was told to "fuck off lol", and - additionally - was told that my "dolla dolla billz" were "gone 4 gud".  This is extremely poor customer service and I'm honestly quite shocked; I'll be refraining from ordering from Pop Market again, after that kind of harassment.

6 minutes ago, Satan said:

Eager to see which of the five Swift gifs the thread will be locked with.  I've got a good idea but don't want to jinx it.

• jhulud locked this topic