PO: AFI - Blood Album (01/20/2017)

2 minutes ago, slinch said:

So... I just went to order (decided it's not smart to wait) and international shipping options are gone. 

Anyone willing to help me out? I'd have them shipped to you and you forward them to me. Looks to be the only option for me right now.

I can help out

41 minutes ago, slinch said:

So... I just went to order (decided it's not smart to wait) and international shipping options are gone. 

Anyone willing to help me out? I'd have them shipped to you and you forward them to me. Looks to be the only option for me right now.

I'll help you out. It's also kinda been @DOMAN127's thing, so he may be willing as well

I didn't think I'd be ordering an AFI album in 2016, but I really like White Offerings and the there song was alright, probably gonna get the AB when I get paid later, even though I should go with my blood type and get O. Also, The Art of Drowning tour soon please, I don't know why they haven't done that yet.

1 minute ago, thefavoriteplay said:

Earlier I just ordered as a guest because my created account wouldn't log back in. So, I only ordered two of the variants and now I didn't get a confirmation email but did get the confirmation web page.

Anyone else have issues with the site? 

Yes, be glad you were able to place an order.  The site is a complete shit show.

Yeah, I am trying to go back and order the two other variants and the web store keeps adding other people contents. It ends up throwing off shipping too. I thought it was my tablet giving me trouble earlier but now I see on my PC that it is just the store in general. 

Speaking of the music, did anyone else notice the XTRMST guitar in White Offerings?