PO SOON: JAPANDROIDS- Near To the Wild Heart of Life

1 minute ago, AdamJNovak said:

Shit idk if I should get coke bottle bundle or the polyvinyl variant?? 

Both.

But really, I may end up doing both.  No idea what the coke bottle variant is limited to, but it's quite possibly my favorite colorway so I couldn't resist the bundle.  Polyvinyl's variant sounds nice as well, but it's a relief to see it's /1,000 and will probably hang around for a bit.

I'll never get over KRM's $5 "hey, we'll actually ship this early on time" option.  Too rich.

6 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

Both.

But really, I may end up doing both.  No idea what the coke bottle variant is limited to, but it's quite possibly my favorite colorway so I couldn't resist the bundle.  Polyvinyl's variant sounds nice as well, but it's a relief to see it's /1,000 and will probably hang around for a bit.

I'll never get over KRM's $5 "hey, we'll actually ship this early on time" option.  Too rich.

Coke bottle is out of 1,000 as well

Canadians can order via A&C. It seems 1st 200 orders come with free 7"

http://craft-shop.ca/japandroids-neartothewildheartoflife

(in case you want to bundle with other A&C releases to lower average shipping costs, I can heartily recommend Andy Shauf's The Party, Tobias Jesso Jr.'s Goon, Absolutely Free - S/T, or Majical Cloudz - Are You Alone?, not to mention anything Broken Social Scene and friends).

19 minutes ago, AdamJNovak said:

Went with the coke bottle bundle. Can't imagine it not having that 24 page booklet. Plus, for an extra $1.15 I get a 7" with it! With the coke bottle and Polyvinyl variant both limited to 1000, I don't feel as bad about skipping the PV one. 

The Coke Bottle has the 24 page booklet too along with a poster.  It's listed on the non-bundle Coke bottle vinyl Page. 

I believe the breakdown is like this

polyvinyl = /1000

coke bottle = /1000

white = /2000

all come with booklet