Moneen - The Red Tree (Boxset)

2 hours ago, justindinealone said:

wasn't it $25?

- 2x180g 12" Colour 180g vinyl

- Matte varnishing gatefold

- 7" in printed glue pocket

that doesnt seem far too expensive? are we crazy?

If you happened to be collecting records then, sure. I was out of the U.S. in 2012. Compare that to the $120 minimum now. Big packages like this, in limited quantities, will easily double in value. So it's great to pretend that it's for the fans that want it, but the odds are that there will be fans that won't be able to grab a package and consequently will never realistically be able to able own this album on vinyl. 

Chamberlain for ASB president 2020. My pitch: "Affordable vinyl for all!"

in a surprisingly short amount of times i've come to terms with the fact that i won't be getting one of these.

On 11/2/2016 at 11:51 AM, justindinealone said:

this is an anniversary edition, not ruling out a standard pressing at some point 

@justindinealoneplease make this a reality!!!  I just recently purchased the Are We Really Happy... vinyl from your site along with a t-shirt that is easily my current fave.

28 minutes ago, drrowe said:

4th show added! This is reminiscent of the Toronto stop of the "final" AOF tour.  I hope they consider increasing the production number for the boxset, even those attending a show are going to be challenged to get one at this point.

Im guessing since they are hand painted that increasing the production number is unlikely. But ya 75 per night is going to be tough. 

Also I lived in cambridge my whole life up until 2 years ago, weird ive never seen you around here!

• 1 month later...

Sorry to be the one to bump without any new info, but we're a week away! Anyone have any recent info on the boxset or the repressing of the Fullblast? 

Sorry for the infoless bump, here's a new interview with Kenny: https://noisey.vice.com/en_ca/article/moneen-clutch-nostalgia-by-the-nads-and-revive-the-red-tree-for-its-tenth-anniversary

59 minutes ago, bridley said:

Sorry to be the one to bump without any new info, but we're a week away! Anyone have any recent info on the boxset or the repressing of the Fullblast? 

Sorry for the infoless bump, here's a new interview with Kenny: https://noisey.vice.com/en_ca/article/moneen-clutch-nostalgia-by-the-nads-and-revive-the-red-tree-for-its-tenth-anniversary

What info do you want? Ask away!