Moneen - The Red Tree (Boxset)

my box + theory arrived today, excellent packaging, everything looks great, haven't had a chance to spin either yet though. Question about the box set: I've seen references to the box set being "sealed", numbering and there's a red ribbon in the pics posted... the only things sealed on mine are the DVD and CD, no ribbon, no numbering I can find. Were the show copies slightly different than the online copies or something? 

Doesn't bother me, I bought these to play, not hoard and leave sealed. just curious.

happy to hear you guys are getting your copies!

these boxes came to us SOOO late what we had each night was basically all we could make that day! so because of that we had no time to number, shrinkwrap and in some cases add the ribbon.

as for those striped boxes, until the night before the show we hadnt received any of the boxes so we needed to have a back up.. thankfully they showed up and everyone could get the finished boxes instead of a painted mailer and us having to mail them to boxes when they arrived.

total nightmare.

32 minutes ago, justindinealone said:

happy to hear you guys are getting your copies!

these boxes came to us SOOO late what we had each night was basically all we could make that day! so because of that we had no time to number, shrinkwrap and in some cases add the ribbon.

as for those striped boxes, until the night before the show we hadnt received any of the boxes so we needed to have a back up.. thankfully they showed up and everyone could get the finished boxes instead of a painted mailer and us having to mail them to boxes when they arrived.

total nightmare.

I appreciate you making this happen. I'm unbelievably happy to finally own this on vinyl.  

On 1/24/2017 at 0:41 PM, throughbeingcruel said:

I appreciate you making this happen. I'm unbelievably happy to finally own this on vinyl.  

agreed.

just got my regular copy and theory of harmonial value with striped mailer and both sound/look excellent.

I was kinda thinking they would cut these at 45rpm like Are we really happy.. but regardless, I am quite pleased with the sound on both.

Thanks DA!