PO: A Tribe Called Quest - We Got It From Here . . . Thank You 4 Your Service

33 minutes ago, DOMAN127 said:

Shit dude I downloaded this with intent to hear it sometime this week but if Andre is on it I've gotta hear it ASAP

Contrary to things said on the previous page, his track is a standout for me, for obvious reasons. I'm still having trouble finding this album to be excellent, but it's definitely worth a listen. 

Edited by Kanye West

On 11/12/2016 at 0:41 PM, Kanye West said:

This is the kind of album where everyone feels like they'll be judged for saying anything bad about.

As a massive hip-hop fan, we've had so many albums that stomp the shit out of this in the past decade. 

I don't give a fuck that they're legends. They had their legendary albums. This is a good album, a worthy final album to their career, but I won't be bumping it a year from now very frequently. 

LOL.  Ok 'Kanye West'.  Go back to bumping 808s & Heartbreak

Edited by twatay

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, sogross said:

Anyone come across the numbered white label (bootleg?) version of this that supposedly dropped today?

There is a white label numbered bootleg now?  Sure it isn't the LA pop up shop one from last week that was numbered out of /1000?

https://www.discogs.com/A-Tribe-Called-Quest-We-Got-It-From-Here-Thank-You-4-Your-Service/release/9490687

42 minutes ago, fish said:

There is a white label numbered bootleg now?  Sure it isn't the LA pop up shop one from last week that was numbered out of /1000?

https://www.discogs.com/A-Tribe-Called-Quest-We-Got-It-From-Here-Thank-You-4-Your-Service/release/9490687

That's definitely it. Fingerprints in Long Beach got some for in store sale only today.