PO: A Tribe Called Quest - We Got It From Here . . . Thank You 4 Your Service

Something went way wrong when I had an issue with customer service and they cancelled my order after it was out of stock, claiming it was still available to reorder even though it wasn't. I can't order from this listing either. Says one or more items is out of stock so I can't...

27 minutes ago, tagruato said:

I wonder how this works. I'm assuming they won't press anymore than the original 1000 to make this "back in stock". Are they just pre-selling the stock they're holding back in case of returns from damaged shipments of the original sale?

The entire release has felt weird. 1,000 copies exist, yet a large number seem unaccounted for based on Discogs stats, secondary market prices, etc. But yeah I imagine this may continue to become available intermittently.

36 minutes ago, stl_ben said:

Not sure what a frocean is...but they only made 1,000 of these.  They are simply in transport from the band to the company doing the distribution.

frocean = Frank Ocean, you snide fuck.  Can't believe you didn't cover that in your shitty blog.  Glad you got an updated EDFD, or, Estimated Discogs Flip Date.  

23 minutes ago, GOTCHA said:

frocean = Frank Ocean, you snide fuck.  Can't believe you didn't cover that in your shitty blog.  Glad you got an updated EDFD, or, Estimated Discogs Flip Date.  

I don't think they pressed more to meet demand, it was on sale for 24 hours and they pressed as many as they had orders

1 minute ago, DOMAN127 said:

I don't think they pressed more to meet demand, it was on sale for 24 hours and they pressed as many as they had orders

Pretty sure that since the orders went out in waves some people think they "pressed more" after the fact when really they likely had an idea of how many they needed that were available to ship sooner than others that needed to be pressed to meet the actual number of orders. Run-on sentence.