So I played in a death metal band for a while back when I was in high school, and right after.  We recorded some stuff, some of which I'm pretty proud of.  I think it's pretty cool, and I think some of you guys would be interested in hearing it too.  We were like, thrashy old school death metal.  Like old Morbid Angel, maybe some Possessed, crossed with some black metal maybe like late-era Immortal.  But lots of Morbid Angel :D  I basically wanted to be Trey Azagthoth, and didn't do a great job hiding it haha.  Those guitar solos mannnn. 

Anyway, we made 2 demos/EPs, a year apart.  The first one is from August 2003, when I was 17 and just about to enter high school.  The 2nd one is from August 2004, just after graduation when I was 18.  The first one is obviously lesser quality, as we recorded it in my garage rehearsal space with a very bootleg DIY setup.  I still love it though.

Both of these albums are on Youtube, but I think i'd like to highlight some individual songs first.