Is you a Teacher? Can I ask you a couple questions?

What's up VC?

If you or a spouse (or partner / roommate / other inclusive term du jour) are a teacher and willing to get on the phone with me for like 10 to 15 minutes I'm trying to put together some data for a project. I don't need any personal information or anything like that, just a bit of your time. The sooner the better, I'm on a tight timeline. 

Thanks in advance guys. I appreciate it. 

BONUS: If you aren't a teacher but are in a situation where you need to frequently learn a large group of names, I'm interested in you too! 

Edited by BuzzersonKillwell
h

I'm a teacher and suck at learning names, if that's what this is about. I still keep thinking this one kid's name is something else because I was confusing him with another kid for the first week. Some of the names at my school just don't make sense when you try to sound them out. I did have this one student and her first and middle names were two car companies. That was funny.

2 hours ago, lexicondevil said:

I'm a teacher and suck at learning names, if that's what this is about. I still keep thinking this one kid's name is something else because I was confusing him with another kid for the first week. Some of the names at my school just don't make sense when you try to sound them out. I did have this one student and her first and middle names were two car companies. That was funny.

Mercedes Lexis?  My wife has had students with names like that in the past.