PO SOON: Childish Gambino - ...Awaken, My Love!

Just now, salvanipour said:

Yeah I canceled my $72ppd order via Gambino's shop earlier to place an order with BM. Saves me $15. Still way too expensive but whatever.

6 hours ago, FiggyPuddling said:

Went with Bullmoose.  Still a couple months away so if I change my mind by then, I'll cancel.

I was on the fence and forgot I have a couple months to mill it over with BM. Went ahead and ordered. Knowing me I'll forget and next thing I know it's shipping...

• 2 weeks later...
41 minutes ago, bradrobins0n said:

Just found this on eBay...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CHILDISH-GAMBINO-AWAKEN-MY-LOVE-COLOURED-VINYL-LP-NEW-/232260092761?hash=item3613c7c359:g:hcMAAOSwXYtYuAID

I would assume a bootleg, but I've never seen one for this album yet

Half that price on Global Groove https://globalgroove.co.uk/records/childish-gambino/awaken-my-love/

Centre label has 'mcDJ Records' on it and the matching Discogs listing has it as a promo copy, if you believe that. A quick Google of the cat no leads you to a Swiss distributor claiming it's /1000.

2 minutes ago, jrodan said:

Lol, those were in British pounds and before shipping. 

I'm aware, price was 15 pounds + 7 Pounds shipping which is right around $26 US.  However, yes as stated above the price then goes down as US customers don't have to pay the VAT that was built into that price....which brought the total down to right above $20.