PO SOON: Childish Gambino - ...Awaken, My Love!

• 2 weeks later...

Well that's really disappointing. $60 for a 2xLP is pretty insane. More than twice the price it should be, even with good packaging. I was hoping for a straight forward gatefold, black 2xLP. I don't need fancy packaging. Ugh. This was the only record I was going to buy for the rest of 2016, and now I might not even get it. I really hope that '5' in $59.99 turns into a '2'.

25 minutes ago, Dave Grohl said:

I'm, like, really really bummed right now. Maybe we'll get a standard release. But I doubt it with the pressing history of his catalog. And shipping is a cool $13.

Blorf. And I say that as someone who spent $40 plus shipping on Blond on Black Friday.  :/

sucks too because I've really enjoyed both of these singles. I mean, shit, I haven't even gotten Because the Internet because it was $30+. Wouldn't have gone in on Frank Ocean, but wifey really wanted it too.

Edited by The Ghost of Randy Savage

I like the two tracks so far, but wow... that's way too pricey to consider right now... still didn't buy the internet one though I considered it many times :P

I'm kinda confused on if the vinyl preorder is only till the 2nd or just the poster... if given more time, I could see what xmas money I get, but I'm thinking I won't get that lucky, hah