PO: mewithoutYou - I Never Said That I Was Brave

14 hours ago, throwgncpr said:

so when are we going to get Blood Enough For Us All? :)

12 hours ago, Thomas³ said:

Hopefully never, that EP is not very good. IMO.

5 hours ago, FlippingOut said:

It's also not mewithoutYou 

https://www.facebook.com/mewithoutyou/posts/10154226166675547?comment_id=10154227465225547&comment_tracking={"tn"%3A"R"}

yikes it does look like a beauty!  Anyone else have nudes of the pokeball? This is all I could find:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/mewithoutyou-POKEBALL-I-Never-Said-That-I-Was-Brave-Vinyl-Foxing-Say-Anything-LP-/172439421324?hash=item282630c18c:g:bpoAAOSw4GVYSnAK

Edited by yogetintoit2
forgot sentence

• 2 months later...

got to talk to a few people at the circa anniversary show and long story short but it looks like there's a 15-year anniversary tour for A-->B Life coming this year, along with represses.  From what I heard, they aren't repressing a ton and it may or may not be only included with VIP options for the tour.

2 hours ago, ethereal said:

got to talk to a few people at the circa anniversary show and long story short but it looks like there's a 15-year anniversary tour for A-->B Life coming this year, along with represses.  From what I heard, they aren't repressing a ton and it may or may not be only included with VIP options for the tour.

@Bladewillisisdead

Sign me the fuck up

3 hours ago, ethereal said:

That would explain why they played A-->B songs throughout this tour, they were just warming up!

• 5 months later...
On 2/27/2017 at 0:24 PM, ethereal said:

https://twitter.com/mewithoutYou/status/894588994822000640

• 8 months later...
  • 4 years later...