PO: mewithoutYou - I Never Said That I Was Brave

9 hours ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

I still can't wrap my head around the fact that I lost my copy of AB Life while moving last year. Ugh.

Reaaaalllly want that bubblegum brain variant...hopefully it's still around next Friday. This is my "all the bills are due" week AND I've been buying Christmas presents for people.

242 copies of bubblegum brain and 393 yellowcake as of this post left. You can just add like 500 to the cart and it tells you how many left

edit: also pm me if it gets close and ill gladly order another and you can pay me back later <3

Edited by NapalmBrain

52 minutes ago, NapalmBrain said:

242 copies of bubblegum brain and 393 yellowcake as of this post left. You can just add like 500 to the cart and it tells you how many left

Has anyone but me tried to go beyond the cart and gotten the message below? I even tried adding 500 to cart as suggested above to see what's left in stock, and was shown roughly those numbers, and I'm able to add anything to cart below those numbers. But when clicking Checkout or Paypal, this comes up. Every time I've tried since yesterday:

2cr0e50.png

7 minutes ago, jeromium said:

Has anyone but me tried to go beyond the cart and gotten the message below? I even tried adding 500 to cart as suggested above to see what's left in stock, and was shown roughly those numbers, and I'm able to add anything to cart below those numbers. But when clicking Checkout or Paypal, this comes up. Every time I've tried since yesterday:

2cr0e50.png

I didn't continue but I'm just assuming it would be in response to if you bought that many at once it would sell out or perhaps to prohibit them going to one seller, they may have a limit per purchase.  I had no problems ordering the one this morning plus instant download was cool

9 minutes ago, JustSchwimmer said:

Why would I consider this? I ordered a 2nd copy to trade with someone not to create unnecessary hassle for myself and not benefit anyone involved.

It would benefit someone who really wants it, but couldn't get it because people like you bought multiple copies.

8 minutes ago, Thomas³ said:

It would benefit someone who really wants it, but couldn't get it because people like you bought multiple copies.

I'd absolutely be able to benefit someone who wanted a copy and couldn't purchase it, that's the reason I did it.

I'm not buying it and putting it up on eBay for twice the price here.

17 minutes ago, JustSchwimmer said:

I'd absolutely be able to benefit someone who wanted a copy and couldn't purchase it, that's the reason I did it.

He bought multiple copies that he's only willing to trade for stuff he wants, he's doing this to help the community you guys.

4ca8ec5bb4f082580e5a42d8e5f8ebb0.jpg

7 hours ago, NapalmBrain said:

I didn't continue but I'm just assuming it would be in response to if you bought that many at once it would sell out or perhaps to prohibit them going to one seller, they may have a limit per purchase.  I had no problems ordering the one this morning plus instant download was cool

In the screenshot I posted, I had only added one of each color. If I click Continue, it takes me to an empty cart. Maybe I'll try a different browser tomorrow. Using Chrome though, like most people.

9 hours ago, JustSchwimmer said:

Not very helpful to anyone who doesn't have one of the records you want. And even if I had a record you wanted, I wouldn't fuckin' trade it for a goddamn preorder. 

11 hours ago, throughbeingcruel said:

Not very helpful to anyone who doesn't have one of the records you want. And even if I had a record you wanted, I wouldn't fuckin' trade it for a goddamn preorder. 

Well I wouldn't trade it until I actually have it in hand obviously, but I understand if you don't want to trade for it, maybe someone else will however.

On November 13, 2016 at 5:17 PM, JustSchwimmer said:

Well I wouldn't trade it until I actually have it in hand obviously, but I understand if you don't want to trade for it, maybe someone else will however.

On November 11, 2016 at 9:51 AM, JustSchwimmer said:

I've got a second copy of the deluxe funfetti ordered for trade, hit me up with offers!

honestly, go fuck yourself 

5 minutes ago, JustSchwimmer said:

You should be nicer, were all here together.

If I can help you with anything I certainly would. 

We are all here together? Your actions tend to prove that wrong. You bought a 2nd copy "to trade" to benefit yourself.  Help these dudes out by selling it at cost, you turd.

12 minutes ago, ethereal said:

so is that why you never responded when I messaged you asking what your wantlist consists of?

get lost

You guys are straight up mean, it boggles my mind that you act that way.

Seriously just be be nice to other people.

I'm not obligated to respond back to you in a certain time frame and you aren't obligated to deal with me in any capacity whatsoever as well. I'll respect your request and leave you alone.

Edited by JustSchwimmer

1 hour ago, rcafilm said:

If you are a member/management of mwY and you are scrolling through this terrific thread, some of us are still just excited you re-released this. :)

don't you fucking speak for anyone but your fucking self you fuck. How the fuck would you fucking know who else is fucking excited? 

fuckfuckfuck

:P

• 2 weeks later...