The Get Up Kids - On A Wire/Eudora/Guilt Show - Vagrant 20th Anniversary Repress

rrd

Good god... so, given the amount of classic Vagrant records I love, I should just be expecting to throw away my money every weekend?

Edit : Not a gripe, just a realization that this is gonna be a long, hard road to follow.

Edited by jonnywreck

Even though I've got all of these but guilt show, was still pretty tempted by that maroon On a Wire. I fucking love that album the way most of you seem to love Guilt Show, but could never really get into GS (still copped a coke bottle, because I'm an idiot).

4 minutes ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

Even though I've got all of these but guilt show, was still pretty tempted by that maroon On a Wire. I fucking love that album the way most of you seem to love Guilt Show, but could never really get into GS (still copped a coke bottle, because I'm an idiot).

My On a Wire isa bit warped, so might grab that as a replacement too. The Eudora on green is tempting as well.

Sweet!  Guilt Show is all I lack of their full lengths.   Have been hunting a red one for years but have never wanted to fork over the cash.

180g black is my go to whenever possible.   

Wish they'd drop all of the vagrant 20th anniversary vinyl at once to save on shipping. 

7 hours ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

On A Wire is way better than GS IMO. I think a lot of people just wanted GS to round out their collections (not that it's a bad album, just ranks lower in their catalog for me). Really wanted to grab the color copies of OAW and Eudora but I have two copies of each already so I just grabbed a coke bottle GS.

1 minute ago, dantheriver said:

On A Wire is way better than GS IMO. I think a lot of people just wanted GS to round out their collections (not that it's a bad album, just ranks lower in their catalog for me). Really wanted to grab the color copies of OAW and Eudora but I have two copies of each already so I just grabbed a coke bottle GS.

That's why I ended up grabbing a GS. I kept telling myself I didn't need it because I'll probably listen to it once and shelve it...but meh.

11 minutes ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

Mehhhhhh.

To each their own, but Guilt Show is only ok to me. On a Wire was the last good TGUK album.

Interesting. I love On A Wire, but Guilt Show and  Something To Write Home About will always be my favorite and go-to TGUK records. 

Even though it isn't the same band as TGUK, This Town's Disaster is a lot of fun. I would love to see that record receive a vinyl pressing one day. 

13 hours ago, ejc625 said:

Interesting. I love On A Wire, but Guilt Show and  Something To Write Home About will always be my favorite and go-to TGUK records. 

Even though it isn't the same band as TGUK, This Town's Disaster is a lot of fun. I would love to see that record receive a vinyl pressing one day. 

Agreed! Love blackpool lights