FS: Unique LP Display Case

Vinyl_Puck

3 minutes ago, Vinyl_Puck said:

I am just trying to sell something that I don't have the space for since I had to move into my friends closet until my Jamaican lotto winnings get transferred to the states.  I quit my job after winning and had to pay the transfer fees upfront which cleared out the bank so now down on my luck with the transfer keep getting delayed, I do not need the mocking.  But thanks for your comment.

I went from thinking this dude was a dweeb to thinking he is amazing based solely on this response

9 minutes ago, Vinyl_Puck said:

I am just trying to sell something that I don't have the space for since I had to move into my friends closet until my Jamaican lotto winnings get transferred to the states.  I quit my job after winning and had to pay the transfer fees upfront which cleared out the bank so now down on my luck with the transfer keep getting delayed.

Wow, um......

I'll buy this box from you if I can work out a deal with you for this bridge I am trying to sell.....

On 12/22/2016 at 11:48 AM, Vinyl_Puck said:

Hello THE_James_Champ,

Have you meet people in the world today? If yes then I think you just answered your own question.  Also, most new records are going to cost $30-$40 at your local mom and pop shop, add tax to the mix and you are easily above the $80 mark.  Thanks for your comment.

Hello Brock N Roll,

Most does not mean everyone.  Good to see another fellow with carpenter skills.  Thanks for your comment.

Hello stl_ben,

Most people are not capable some of the things you find to be simple. 

If you buy 2 new records from your local mom and pop shop at about $30-$40 each plus tax then you would easily be above the $80 price mark. 

Most record collections are materialistic, a one or two listen and then done. 

I was thought this was a group of people who appreciated vinyl. 

Thanks for your comment.

Hello rds,

Mocking me?  I am just trying to sell something that I don't have the space for since I had to move into my friends closet until my Jamaican lotto winnings get transferred to the states.  I quit my job after winning and had to pay the transfer fees upfront which cleared out the bank so now down on my luck with the transfer keep getting delayed, I do not need the mocking.  But thanks for your comment.

Hello [Banned User],

I could of used you many years ago when I bought this.  Thanks for your comment.

Hello EGsynergy,

I just lowered the price to $50 so I am losing a lot now so no one is being ripped off.  Opposite with this deal now in fact.  I am professional because I worked in the customer service department of e-mail support for years so it becomes a habit that is unbreakable.   Thanks for your comment.

Hello everyone,

Wow what a response in the week I have been gone.  I will try to get on the pc more often then once a week and talk to you all more.  In the Christmas spirit I lowered the price to about half of what I paid so someone gets happy Christmas this year.  Thanks for all the comments.

Best Thread in a long while!!

BTW @stl_ben the 2x2 Kallax is $19.99 in my neck of the woods through January 10th...cheapest I've ever seen it!!

http://m.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/art/20275814/

Edited by mertzrock

On ‎12‎/‎22‎/‎2016 at 11:54 AM, Brock N Roll said:

I went from thinking this dude was a dweeb to thinking he is amazing based solely on this response

Hello Brock N Roll,

Thank you for realizing I am not a dweeb.  Thanks for your comment.

On ‎12‎/‎22‎/‎2016 at 11:58 AM, stl_ben said:

Wow, um......

I'll buy this box from you if I can work out a deal with you for this bridge I am trying to sell.....

Hello stl_ben,

I am just looking for a sale and not a trade.  Thanks for your comment.

On ‎12‎/‎23‎/‎2016 at 4:41 AM, Chrisbenci said:

everything about this thread is entertaining

Hello Chrisbenci,,

That is what I planned on generating when I made the post about this being for sale.  Thanks for your comment.

On ‎12‎/‎27‎/‎2016 at 8:22 AM, THE_James_Champ said:

it's been said, if you fart in one of these unique acrylic record holding cases, and seal it up.....you can preserve that fart forever. 

Hello THE_James_Champ,

It is better used to display vinyl.  Thanks for your comment.

On ‎12‎/‎28‎/‎2016 at 6:48 PM, nancy_raygun said:

Please talk more about winning the Jamaican lottery and then you decided to send them money

Hello nancy_raygun,

I want to keep this topic about the sale of the vinyl case but I guess it is a curious and interesting situation so I will tell you.  A couple months ago I received a letter being congratulated on my winning of the Jamaican lottery that an anonymous friend had entered me in when on vacation.  But since I am not in Jamaica they said that I would have to cover the transfer fees of the winnings to my bank.  I thought it would be a fast digital transfer so I cleared out a couple thousands in savings to cover the fees to make myself a millionaire shortly after.  With bad luck there keeps being issues from their computers chasing, to delays, to bad weather, to my bank being conspicuous and blocking the transfer, to someone pretending to be me and claim the winnings there, and so on.  So now jobless and living in my friends closet I am very tight of space and dough.  So selling this should hold me over until the transfer comes through and I can come out of this closet and live it up.  Thanks for your comment.

Oh man, that's really unfortunate it's taking so long.  I'll tell you what, I'm a Nigerian prince and can give you 2 thousand to help tide you over.  Just mail me a cashiers check for $100 to cover the transfer fee.

Edit: I thought about it, and I figured I should probably add that that was a joke and I'm not actually a Nigerian prince.  Please don't send me money.

Edited by nancy_raygun

On ‎1‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 8:33 AM, piky0032 said:

Congratulations mate......how long have you been waiting on the winnings? What are you going to buy with all your millions? :beer: 

Hello piky0032,

Thanks.  It has been a couple months.  I will buy some new stuff like a new place live and a new car and some new records but I won't be greedy about it.  Thanks for your comment.

On ‎1‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 11:52 AM, nancy_raygun said:

Oh man, that's really unfortunate it's taking so long.

Hello nancy_raygun,

Yes I know but it will be worth it soon.  Thanks for your comment.

On ‎1‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 0:33 PM, briand1313 said:

You guys are going to feel awful silly when that money comes rolling in. Jamaican lotteries are notoriously slow payers 

Hello briand1313,

Okay so it always takes slow and long waiting.  Good to hear.  Thanks for your comments.

Edited by Vinyl_Puck

28 minutes ago, Vinyl_Puck said:

Hello all,

I made the price even lower, if it does not sell for half of what I paid then I guess no one will appreciate this piece and I should just throw it into the ocean.

If it's watertight you could scoop up some ocean and display it in the case.