PO: Frank Ocean - Blonde (Black Friday Promo ONLY)

3 minutes ago, Reshiram454 said:

Well would you look at that, VC's favorite user still being a piece of shit.Screenshot_20161220-182649_zpsbfm3gbl4.p

As shitty as that is, I'm grateful that the moderators had the decency to ban him, and I quite enjoy not having to read his posts.  I also like to imagine him staring longingly at this thread while shivering on the outside, in the same irrelevant isolation as the bots and guests who can't be bothered to register.  I'm confident he's still frequenting this thread on the off-chance a mystery batch will pop up, allowing him to grab a few more to flip.

That being said – hi, Halo 2.  Just wanted to remind you that you're a shitty tryhard dork of a pasty white kid, and your terrible tastes and ethics are a byproduct of the fact your parents never loved you.  Happy holida[aayy]ys. B)

Just received this email:

Hi there,

This is a brief email from the customer service team, regarding your order from the Frank Ocean web store.

Firstly, thank you so much for your order for the Frank Ocean Blonde Double LP vinyl and for your continued patience regarding the dispatch of your order.

We have some information concerning your order that we would love to share with you. We have been in touch with the suppliers and they have assured us stock is on the way, however delivery to the warehouse will be slightly later than anticipated. We fully appreciate that you have been very patient already and are understandably very eager to receive your goods. We now plan to despatch your order very early in January 2017.

We do know, once your order has been packed and is ready to ship, you will be sent a dispatch email.

Should you have any further questions regarding your order, please feel free to get in touch with us via email to the following email address – [email protected]

Thank you for taking the time to read our email.

Kindest regards,

Nicola on behalf of the Customer Service Team