PO: Frank Ocean - Blonde (Black Friday Promo ONLY)

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone got any updates on this? Got a mail in late December saying that the vinyl is on the way to their warehouse and they'd ship it "very very early" in January. Haven't heard from them since. Kinda annoying that so many people already got their orders in and I was one of them first (at least by order number) to order that vinyl and still haven't got anything.

1 hour ago, fugazi said:

Anyone got any updates on this? Got a mail in late December saying that the vinyl is on the way to their warehouse and they'd ship it "very very early" in January. Haven't heard from them since. Kinda annoying that so many people already got their orders in and I was one of them first (at least by order number) to order that vinyl and still haven't got anything.

Most recent update from sandbag now says late January.  Hold tight fugazi!

Hi there,

This is a brief email from the customer service team, regarding your order from the Frank Ocean web store.

Firstly, thank you so much for your order for the Frank Ocean Blonde Double LP and for your continued patience regarding the dispatch of your order.

We would like to politely remind you that this title will be available for despatch in February 2017. If you have placed an order for additional items as well, these will ship together with the vinyl. 

Once your order has been packed and is ready to ship, you will be sent a dispatch email.

Well alrighty then. 

hmm, i just got an email from them but it's slightly different, probably because my shipping estimate when i purchased was december 17.

We have some information concerning your order that we would love to share with you. We have been in touch with the suppliers and they have assured us stock is on the way, however delivery to the warehouse is later than anticipated. We fully appreciate that you have been very patient already and are understandably very eager to receive your goods. We now plan to despatch your order later in January 2017. 

23 minutes ago, Andrew_VB said:

hmm, i just got an email from them but it's slightly different, probably because my shipping estimate when i purchased was december 17.

We have some information concerning your order that we would love to share with you. We have been in touch with the suppliers and they have assured us stock is on the way, however delivery to the warehouse is later than anticipated. We fully appreciate that you have been very patient already and are understandably very eager to receive your goods. We now plan to despatch your order later in January 2017. 

Got this one too

today I got the second email saying Late January (original email said early January). My original order was at 6:30is est..

Anyone saying that this will get another pressing is pure speculation at this point as there has been NO reliable information on that. Most of that is wishful speaking.

On 2016-12-14 at 3:16 PM, freedumb said:

If you're fast you can probably grab one of the last 30 remaining copies of this limited magazine featuring, in part, Frank Ocean:

http://www.ideanow.online/store#!/PRINT-Issue-One/p/76670830/category=18081909

Signed up for a mailing list hoping these would be available with cheaper shipping for North America but it seems like they just put up the final copies for sale with the same shipping rates.  Anyways, looks like the last 18 copies are available at this point.  Getter.