PO: Frank Ocean - Blonde (Black Friday Promo ONLY)

On 12/22/2016 at 0:52 PM, joshman150 said:

I got my LP in and it had a small crease in the bottom left corner which I am ok with. But my Boys Don't Cry magazine was beat up, had ripped pages, and was in all around poor shape. I submitted a PayPal claim because when you pay $100 for a book you expect it to be shipped better than a bible mailer. 

Update on this, instead of replacing my magazine they just decided to refund my whole purchase (Vinyl and Magazine)! What the heck all I wanted was a new magazine and I can't even order a replacement on the site anymore :(

4 minutes ago, joshman150 said:

Update on this, instead of replacing my magazine they just decided to refund my whole purchase (Vinyl and Magazine)! What the heck all I wanted was a new magazine and I can't even order a replacement on the site anymore :(

That's because you opened a claim. 

50 minutes ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

Yeah. I assume they all are, but mine is from the first run, so I don't know for sure if all the runs have gatefold sleeves.

did you save it?  if it's a gatefold, i like to cut it out and save it in the sleeve and sometimes save the original receipt.  otherwise, i keep the shrink on with sticker intact.

4 hours ago, unknown pleasures said:

When I buy a record, I like to peel off the hype sticker and place it in a mylar sleeve. 

I then throw out the vinyl and jacket. What the hell am I supposed to do with those things?

Yeah I just peel it off and place it on the outside of the sleeve. 

7 hours ago, jerkpie said:

did you save it?  if it's a gatefold, i like to cut it out and save it in the sleeve and sometimes save the original receipt.  otherwise, i keep the shrink on with sticker intact.

Nah, I don't give a shit about that kind of stuff.

3 minutes ago, ethereal said:

absolute madman 

I know, right? Who would have thought I'd collect music to listen to it, not just because it's collectible or hard to come by?