PO: Frank Ocean - Blonde (Black Friday Promo ONLY)

I also still haven't got the point about the "regular cover" copies.. There has been no official retail release of this so far, right? (Yes, I did click on those rick-rolling links) So the only copies with the regular cover would be the initial bootleg copies. Or was the Black Friday release repressed with the regular cover for people who didn't get in on the black run?

4 minutes ago, poweredbytrust said:

I also still haven't got the point about the "regular cover" copies.. There has been no official retail release of this so far, right? (Yes, I did click on those rick-rolling links) So the only copies with the regular cover would be the initial bootleg copies. Or was the Black Friday release repressed with the regular cover for people who didn't get in on the black run?

BF and bootleg are the only versions.

5 minutes ago, poweredbytrust said:

they originally had some QC issues with the pressings (pretty much the whole batch with the BF hype sticker) so, as I understand, it was fixed, and they were able to obtain better copies with no QC issues, however, these (for the most part) do not have the BF hype sticker.

tl;dr = if yours comes with the hype sticker, there's a good chance it has some QC issues.

and no, it has no been pressed outside of this Black Friday sale, only bootlegged with white cover.

Edited by ethereal

9 hours ago, ethereal said:

they originally had some QC issues with the pressings (pretty much the whole batch with the BF hype sticker) so, as I understand, it was fixed, and they were able to obtain better copies with no QC issues, however, these (for the most part) do not have the BF hype sticker.

tl;dr = if yours comes with the hype sticker, there's a good chance it has some QC issues.

and no, it has no been pressed outside of this Black Friday sale, only bootlegged with white cover.

Bummed for those that got bunk copies. Mine came in the first batch and has very minimal noise.

22 minutes ago, teakay said:

Anyone who received a shipping email 2 weeks ago not receive theirs yet? Last Wednesday mine said "to be delivered by the end of the night" and now it's "pending"

Yeah, I received word it was shipping on the 24th but it's still waiting for the shipping sticker to get printed or something according to FedEx? No idea what's going on.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just got it. Arrived in pristine conditon, well packaged by Sandbag. No complaints at all.

The magazine must weight 02 tons and it's huge. It's been months since I don't buy (and obviously receive) new music so this one made it for the absence pretty well.

PS.: No BF sticker before anyone asks.

Edited by azvd

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, kid_k_1 said:

Wow. I am still in the proces of getting my records. I received two damaged copies. Sandbag was quick in sending a replacement but those had damaged covers aswell.

Now they send me two replacement covers...  empty jackets both with 4 cm seamsplits and bend up corners.

this is hilarious.

STILL????? EW.

• 7 months later...