xlovecolouredx

anyone from the first year of vc are still around here ?

74 posts in this topic

Hi Yu!!  Welcome back!  I honestly was worried about you with all of the crazy shit happening in SE (SW?) Asia. Glad to see you're back, hope you're doing well man!

Board formed in June of 2007.  Scott was, like, member 10.  I found this board because of him and Kirby.  What a ride it has been

Edited by ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

On 11/26/2016 at 8:27 PM, thebiglebowski said:

I probably say this once a year but if the dude that made the ThunderCougarFalconBird T shirts would do another run, I'd buy at least 3. That was probably my second favorite T shirt of all time behind my Watersmeet Nimrods one.

Was that Ronnie The Bear?

12 hours ago, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ said:

I'll never leave.

I'll never forget.

12/18.

We're only a few weeks away from the anniversary of the day that changed the course of VC forever. Never forget.

Also, hi, Yu! Glad to hear from you again. Hopefully you're still able to get the records you want without having to pay crazy import taxes.

And yeah, the board did start back in June 2007, and I'm pretty sure @steventangent was the person behind the ThunderCougarFalconBird shirts (I still have mine too!).

Amazingly, I still have every VC Co-Op email saved — here's the T-shirt image:

team_tcfb.jpg

@ericheartsu printed them , but in the entire email chain of all of our team discussing them, no one ever claims ownership of the design. I think maybe Jordan/@monk0nuggets designed it?

Edited by scottheisel