American Nightmare - Linas Garsys Screened Poster

cephcarn4

IMG_6719_1024x1024.JPG?v=1480097120

http://shop.theheartworm.com/collections/featured/products/american-nightmare-linas-garsys-screened-poster

Limited to 20 - Hand colored by Linas - If you are an AN collector this is literally a must have piece of art. 

They released these late last night, they are supposed to go onsale Monday.  

2 hours ago, Holo said:

Thanks guys. I had to sit out though, it's more money than I can spend right now.

Honestly, if it wasn't rent week and I hadn't just put $1k into my car I'd grab one and save it until either you or Blade had the money. Sorry to both of you :(

Edited by Bladewillisisdead

46 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Honestly, if it wasn't rent week and I hadn't just put $1k into my car I'd grab one and save it until either you or Blade had the money. Sorry to both of you :(

Not your responsibility to manage my money, but I really appreciate it. I'll live, maybe they'll even be there in a week or two. Maybe I can go trade some stuff after I finish moving tonight. It's my fault for not setting enough aside, don't feel bad for not being able to do me a favor hahaha. Honestly the price kinda saves me from myself, I've been spending too much as of late. 

Edited by Holo

1 hour ago, Holo said:

Not your responsibility to manage my money, but I really appreciate it. I'll live, maybe they'll even be there in a week or two. Maybe I can go trade some stuff after I finish moving tonight. It's my fault for not setting enough aside, don't feel bad for not being able to do me a favor hahaha. Honestly the price kinda saves me from myself, I've been spending too much as of late. 

I'll buy it for you and you send me that Holywood...