PO Now: Porcupine Tree - Delerium Years 1991 To 1993 9LP Box

Le Gogh

• 1 month later...
10 minutes ago, Sasan said:

Did anybody see this box outside burningshed? Can't seem to find it anywhere else

I couldn't find it anywhere else to be honest. I caved last week and bought it as their Twitter page said it's selling fast, and the other box set is now completely sold out and won't be re-pressed. Luckily I got the other box set off of Amazon about 6 months ago though. 

Still no Deadwing! Maybe one day... 

9 minutes ago, Le Gogh said:

I couldn't find it anywhere else to be honest. I caved last week and bought it as their Twitter page said it's selling fast, and the other box set is now completely sold out and won't be re-pressed. Luckily I got the other box set off of Amazon about 6 months ago though. 

Still no Deadwing! Maybe one day... 

Yeah, got the first box set from jpc.de for around 100€ ppd...therefore I'd like to get it from any distro in Germany again in order to save the 25€ burningshed charge for shipping it to Germany...

1 minute ago, Sasan said:

Yeah, got the first box set from jpc.de for around 100€ ppd...therefore I'd like to get it from any distro in Germany again in order to save the 25€ burningshed charge for shipping it to Germany...

Ouch, that's a big shipping cost. My order came to £102 all in, so a bit steep when I got the last one for £75 all in. Still, I'd rather that than end up paying £150 from some dude flipping it in 6 months.  

Still annoyed that I never grabbed the Anesthetize box back in the day :(

46 minutes ago, Le Gogh said:

Ouch, that's a big shipping cost. My order came to £102 all in, so a bit steep when I got the last one for £75 all in. Still, I'd rather that than end up paying £150 from some dude flipping it in 6 months.  

Still annoyed that I never grabbed the Anesthetize box back in the day :(

Yeah, true...

Reg. Anesthetize, I skipped the PO as well and kicked myself for not buying it after it was sold out.

Luckily found a sealed copy on ebay for ~40-50€ last year...

Happy with it since I've been at the show in Tilburg (the first one)!

6 hours ago, Sasan said:

Yeah, true...

Reg. Anesthetize, I skipped the PO as well and kicked myself for not buying it after it was sold out.

Luckily found a sealed copy on ebay for ~40-50€ last year...

Happy with it since I've been at the show in Tilburg (the first one)!

Man, I'm so jealous!

I'll have to watch ebay like a hawk...

• 1 year later...