PO Now: Anal Trump - That Makes Me Smart!

The 3 minute, 30 song, one-sided GREATCORE epic debut release on LIMITED EDITION VINYL 7"! Only 300 pressed on WHITE and ORANGE VINYL (150 made of each)! 

*PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS FOR PRE-ORDER ONLY! The records are currently being manufactured and, due to the long waits at the vinyl pressing plants, are not expected to be completed nor ready for shipping until sometime in March 2017! We currently have a ship date set at 3/21/17 but it may be sooner than that (likely), may be later than that (unlikely) but either way, we will keep you posted as to when it for sure will be finished and ready to ship. The moment we receive them in our hands is the moment we start to ship them out to you! (Please ignore the "ships within 99 days or order being placed)

There are currently no plans for a CD release of this item.

a0644174335_10.jpg

https://analtrump.bandcamp.com/album/that-makes-me-smart

Okay, so my first post was fairly obvious and didn't really need to be said.  Whatever.  I'm not pro-Trump in the least, but this whole thing oozes with political frustrations in the form of low-hanging fruit disguised as a grind track.  Would've been cool to see some actual thought put into it aside from a list of track titles tried-and-true jabs at Trump.

Maybe I'm just ranting because this whole past month has been a cluster-fuck that I prefer to keep as isolated from music as I can, since it's one of my few solaces. Whatever the case, I'm pretty disappointed to see that not even a fraction of this project's proceeds appear to be going to Planned Parenthood or something similar.  Which leads me to my first post, above.

Edited by Derek™

4 hours ago, Derek™ said:

Okay, so my first post was fairly obvious and didn't really need to be said.  Whatever.  I'm not pro-Trump in the least, but this whole thing oozes with political frustrations in the form of low-hanging fruit disguised as a grind track.  Would've been cool to see some actual thought put into it aside from a list of track titles tried-and-true jabs at Trump.

Maybe I'm just ranting because this whole past month has been a cluster-fuck that I prefer to keep as isolated from music as I can, since it's one of my few solaces. Whatever the case, I'm pretty disappointed to see that not even a fraction of this project's proceeds appear to be going to Planned Parenthood or something similar.  Which leads me to my first post, above.

I take it you're not familiar with the works of the late Seth Putnam.

15 hours ago, Korgull Of Morgoth said:

I take it you're not familiar with the works of the late Seth Putnam.

Sometimes I wonder if there's anything Derek isn't familiar with. At my age, a good rule of thumb is that if I know it, he does too. I'm familiar with AC, so I'm sure he is too.

I'm "familiar" with AxCx in the sense that I know of them and their shtick, and the passing of Putman some years back.  But as a personal fan and listener?  Not especially.  I get that this whole release is a parody but I think it could've done some cooler things.  Just my 2¢ which won't deter anyone from buying it or being stoked on it, if they are.

This release rules. I've listened to it at least a dozen times since it was released. I ordered both colors. Fuck the haters. 

Just kidding Derek, you're alright. But this album still rules. 

Edited by yanquiuxo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Joyful Noise said today that their Anal Trump 5"

"To All The Broads I've Nailed Before"

Will be delivered to their office on March 20th and will ship straight away. They also said "no more coming from us, unfortunately!" When asked if there would be a repress. 

Just thought some of yinz dudes would like to know. 

29 minutes ago, Velocity of Sound said:

Joyful Noise said today that their Anal Trump 5"

"To All The Broads I've Nailed Before"

Will be delivered to their office on March 20th and will ship straight away. They also said "no more coming from us, unfortunately!" When asked if there would be a repress. 

Just thought some of yinz dudes would like to know. 

Damn, I wish someone would have posted about this other record when it was on sale. I guess I missed out.

• 2 months later...