PO Now Run The Jewels 3

Just now, Kanye West said:

Gonna scoop the regular when it comes to Amoeba. Was about to pull the trigger on the 4xLP but I'm seeing them in Feb and if they have copies there, I'll just grab one there if I want it. 

Wouldn't count on it if you really really want it. I saw them shortly after they released RTJ2 and the 4xLP set was already sold out. So if you really want it I'd advise you to pull the trigger now.

2 minutes ago, Kanye West said:

Gonna scoop the regular when it comes to Amoeba. Was about to pull the trigger on the 4xLP but I'm seeing them in Feb and if they have copies there, I'll just grab one there if I want it. 

Thanks!  Decided I really don't need instrumentals. Still would be cool to have for some. 

3 minutes ago, Pablo said:

Wouldn't count on it if you really really want it. I saw them shortly after they released RTJ2 and the 4xLP set was already sold out. So if you really want it I'd advise you to pull the trigger now.

I saw them shortly after RTJ2 and they did have it at the merch table -- so I'll leave it up to fate. I'm on the fence about it anyway. 

I know this goes without saying but...

I will pay handsomely or trade something lovely for anyone who got a copy of the tests.

ugh.  12 mins past it's posting they were gone.  fuck.

I have II's tests and also had Nick G paint me an art piece to go with it,  anyone help a brother out?

3 minutes ago, Pablo said:

Yeap, given how much hype RTJ has gotten since their last release, I suspect all the 'limited' versions to be gone before anyone has a physical copy in their hands. 

4 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

Yeah, sold out after I entered my payment info. Probably for the best...

I seriously considered it as well. Had it in my cart... then I realized... why do I need two versions of the same album from the same pressing AND a CD AND a poster I will keep in a tube, for what ends up being close to $300 CAD. Although I like the navy blue t-shirt...

Last time I spent that much on a single album was probably Reznor's GWADT and I rarely spin that. Congrats to those that got it and will enjoy it though!

17 minutes ago, thepunkguy said:

I know this goes without saying but...

I will pay handsomely or trade something lovely for anyone who got a copy of the tests.

ugh.  12 mins past it's posting they were gone.  fuck.

I have II's tests and also had Nick G paint me an art piece to go with it,  anyone help a brother out?

Damn man that sucks. I got a copy of the tests but need them for myself. However, I asked some friends of mine a few weeks ago if they could pick them up for me when it goes up because I really wanted them to complete my collection. I can't reach them now for some reason but if they got another pair, you'll be the first to know.

4 minutes ago, Pablo said:

Damn man that sucks. I got a copy of the tests but need them for myself. However, I asked some friends of mine a few weeks ago if they could pick them up for me when it goes up because I really wanted them to complete my collection. I can't reach them now for some reason but if they got another pair, you'll be the first to know.

that would be amazing.

you can check out my instagram to see some rarites that I would be willing to trade.

@recordnerdz