New Portugal. The Man

I wouldn't expect a preorder any time soon, so this should really be on the other board.

I really like this song, and really dug it live. Every PTM album is different, so I didn't expect this stuff to be any different. They have 30+ songs recorded and mastered, so most won't make the album, but they are going to release them as other things after the album. I expect everything is totally different, and I'm sure some release will be something someone likes.

what the fuck happened ?  That  song is rough man, I know  they dig hip hop which is great but maybe they should just let that influence weigh in instrumentally.

This is like some weird white trash linkin park crazytown hybrid

Edited by icecream

4 hours ago, Thomas³ said:

I wouldn't expect a preorder any time soon, so this should really be on the other board.

I really like this song, and really dug it live. Every PTM album is different, so I didn't expect this stuff to be any different. They have 30+ songs recorded and mastered, so most won't make the album, but they are going to release them as other things after the album. I expect everything is totally different, and I'm sure some release will be something someone likes.

According to an inside source on the PTM Yuku boards, they are planning on opening pre-orders before the end of the year.

1 hour ago, THE_James_Champ said:

:(

Yeah man. When it's all said and done I'll probably write a small book about everything. Haha. It's a strange feeling to hate someone and still love them at the same time. But yeah, that's for a different thread. 

I actually like this new song. It had some vibes of American Ghetto in it. While I didn't absolutely love that whole album I liked the style they were going for. 

40 minutes ago, andrewlucas said:

Yeah man. When it's all said and done I'll probably write a small book about everything. Haha. It's a strange feeling to hate someone and still love them at the same time. But yeah, that's for a different thread. 

I actually like this new song. It had some vibes of American Ghetto in it. While I didn't absolutely love that whole album I liked the style they were going for. 

Whereas I have NO personal experience with what you're going through, if you need someone to talk to, feel free to message me. 

44 minutes ago, THE_James_Champ said:

Whereas I have NO personal experience with what you're going through, if you need someone to talk to, feel free to message me. 

@andrewlucas same here, man. you've got my number.

that shit sucks--ya'll seemed like a really cool couple when we met up in march. still can't believe she'd be so selfish.

On 12/1/2016 at 1:54 PM, rooks said:

so glad i saw these guys around 2010 around American Ghetto days, the last album of theirs I really enjoyed.

Played so many early songs. Wasn't a huge venue but shit Chicago blew the roof off. They were excellent live. 

These shows were good but trust me, the shows from censored colors and earlier go down in my history books and some of the best rock shows ever! So yeah, that song is rough to listen to to say the least. However, I'm sure this album will make them more popular than ever...

1 hour ago, davepriz said:

These shows were good but trust me, the shows from censored colors and earlier go down in my history books and some of the best rock shows ever! So yeah, that song is rough to listen to to say the least. However, I'm sure this album will make them more popular than ever...

Not to be all hipster about it, but I'm not so sure popularity is helping them out.