The Vinyl Digital Thread

9 minutes ago, FiggyPud said:

Can't seem to find it currently.

I don't think that repress is available anymore. Only place that I know of to purchase Coloring Book is eBay for around $50. For some reason big German retailers that used to sell these releases have stopped selling them for the most part. 

23 minutes ago, Lugubrious said:

I don't think that repress is available anymore. Only place that I know of to purchase Coloring Book is eBay for around $50. For some reason big German retailers that used to sell these releases have stopped selling them for the most part. 

That's what I was referring to. It also appears that they have finally pressed a "10 Days" as well. Where the fuck is my bootleg Pusha T?! 

45 minutes ago, freedumb said:

Some dude from discogs that I purchased several boots off of has emailed me like 4 times recently asking if I want anything from him because discogs has blocked sales of a lot of his boots.  Maybe "they" are starting to crack down?

this started a couple months ago. buying any bootlegs on discogs is dead.  you can still add them to your collection but cant sell them. all the Moonshake releases are blocked, Tool, SOAD, etc. it sux but it is what it is.

Weird. I guess I should try to get my hands on the first SOAD album sooner than later, though I've often dreamed of a box set. 

Edit: the more I think of it, the stranger it seems that they are removing releases from a site that's sole purpose is to categorize.

Edited by PookdaddyG

9 minutes ago, PookdaddyG said:

Weird. I guess I should try to get my hands on the first SOAD album sooner than later, though I've often dreamed of a box set. 

Edit: the more I think of it, the stranger it seems that they are removing releases from a site that's sole purpose is to categorize.

I agree, I'm not sure what caused the wave of blocking releases. Strangely the overseas retailers that used to sell bootlegs have dwindled down their supply as well to almost nothing it seems like.

20 minutes ago, PookdaddyG said:

But they're not removing the entries, just the ability to sell boots, right?

2 hours ago, Sanspants said:

But they're not removing the entries, just the ability to sell boots, right?

Seems like they are taking the ability to search and find them too. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the only way I can find my releases is t go directly to my collection... if not they don't exist.