~GHOSTLY.INT // Catch-All Thread

1 minute ago, Kanye West said:

In dis thread

Waiting on my TTA... saw the limited at Amoeba tonight though. Shoulda just waited and saved some bills.

Hindsight's 20/20.  And I recall thinking it wasn't exactly the cheapest PO I've made in a while, thanks to the shipping.  (Though in truth I was probably just spoiled by the free shipping on Epoch... which still doesn't ship until next month.  Oof.)

1 hour ago, SpazzyMcGee said:

You guys waiting for the Tycho record are in for a fun experience when you listen for the first time

I listened to it when it first released, but have been refraining from it recently so that when I can spin it it's like the first time.

Edited by DOMAN127
I forgot the 'd' in 'released'

Wow, really cool to see all the feedback from you guys here! Thanks as well to Derek™ for making the thread.

All I can say is keep your eyes peeled, we've got a ton of music, goods, and clothing on the way! I'll be sure to pop in here and answer any questions you guys have as well (that I'm permitted to answer, of course!)

Thanks again for the welcoming vibes here all, myself and the rest of the team are super appreciative of all the positive words so far. 

1 hour ago, TGSNick said:

Wow, really cool to see all the feedback from you guys here! Thanks as well to Derek™ for making the thread.

All I can say is keep your eyes peeled, we've got a ton of music, goods, and clothing on the way! I'll be sure to pop in here and answer any questions you guys have as well (that I'm permitted to answer, of course!)

Thanks again for the welcoming vibes here all, myself and the rest of the team are super appreciative of all the positive words so far. 

can you get me a gatefold copy of Tycho - Dive

<3

11 minutes ago, TGSNick said:

the 2xLPs Deluxes are loooong gone.

The deluxe Dive was the very first order I placed with Ghostly.  I was a little skeptical of the initial price tag, but once it showed up in that unmistakable mailer and packaging, I knew it was the start of something beautiful.

7 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

The deluxe Dive was the very first order I placed with Ghostly.  I was a little skeptical of the initial price tag, but once it showed up in that unmistakable mailer and packaging, I knew it was the start of something beautiful.

That's awesome! Glad to hear it. That reminds me I'll need to place a reorder on our logo packing tape ;)