~GHOSTLY.INT // Catch-All Thread

2 minutes ago, NorthwayNative said:

I bought a copy of TTA - Fahrenheit from these guys and they shipped it out really quickly and it was packaged perfectly, plus they gave me a cool sticker. Just wanted to throw that out there. 

Thanks for the love, man!

While on the subject of TTA: For anyone else who may be reading this, all FFE 2xLPs are gone and officially out the door (our last restock was delayed a week due to shipping, so just wanted to address that for anyone who may still be waiting.)

18 minutes ago, TGSNick said:

We've got a pretty solid restock in, full list below.

VINYL:

Kiln - Sunbox

Solvent - Subject to Shift (2xLP)

Matt Dear - Beams (2xLP)

Willits + Sakamoto - Ancient Future

ADULT. - The Way Things Fall

Shigeto - No Better Time Than Now (This one will go quickly)

Shigeto - Intermission EP 

TOBACCO - Ultima II Massage (Yellow Vinyl)

TOBACCO - Sweatbox Dynasty (L.E. Colored Vinyl)

Various Artists - Hohokum Soundtrack (Rainbow Vinyl)

Beacon - The Ways We Separate

Avalon Emerson - Narcissus in Retrograde 

Dope James NYC Vol. 1 [2005 - 2012] - (Very limited)

CDs:

Lusine - A Certain Distance

Shigeto - Full Circle

GIVE US A COUPON

GIVE US A COUPON 

7 minutes ago, freedumb said:

Any plans for Shigeto's Full Circle or Lineage vinyl represses?  These are two of Ghostly's (and Shigeto's) finest releases, imo. From the heart, he has been an amazing influence and eye-opener.  Great work.  Thank you immensely!

There was a small restock of Lineage Redux a few months back, that's when I was able to finally grab mine.

two very fine releases, indeed.

21 minutes ago, freedumb said:

Any plans for Shigeto's Full Circle or Lineage vinyl represses?  These are two of Ghostly's (and Shigeto's) finest releases, imo. From the heart, he has been an amazing influence and eye-opener.  Great work.  Thank you immensely!

What Ethereal said re: Lineage Redux. No plans for Full Circle vinyl as of now either :(

• 3 weeks later...

Happy New Year y'all!

Big find for one lucky person with quick fingers: we've stumbled on the last remaining In Decay 2xLP. Standard vinyl, not orange.

I've just thrown this back up on the store. Once it's gone, it's gone for good!

http://www.theghostlystore.com/products/com-truise-in-decay-vinyl-edition

4 minutes ago, TGSNick said:

Aaaaaand it's gone. I was expecting it sell within hours, not minutes!

Will be sure to give the heads up on the next big discovery our warehouse comes across!

Crossed fingers that you guys come across some copies of Ways We Separate (Dusty Rose).

I randomly checked the Ghostly store once and saw that you guys had a couple copies of Escapements on silver left. Super happy snag!

Edited by ghost

Yeah, it's been long gone for awhile now, we had a few slated for our International Shop at the end of November, but those went like hotcakes too. 

The hype for a repress is very much there, but as someone else mentioned, Com isn't too enthusiastic about it so I'm not holding my breath on that ever coming to fruition :( 

Will be sure to keep y'all looped in! Stay tuned.

Edited by TGSNick

10 hours ago, TGSNick said:

Yeah, it's been long gone for awhile now, we had a few slated for our International Shop at the end of November, but those went like hotcakes too. 

The hype for a repress is very much there, but as someone else mentioned, Com isn't too enthusiastic about it so I'm not holding my breath on that ever coming to fruition :( 

Will be sure to keep y'all looped in! Stay tuned.

I'm guessing he feels the same way about a Cyanide Sisters repress? I'd love to have another chance at that one. 

i am not familiar with this store, but there is a decently priced copy of In Decay up here in case anyone is looking ($29.95 CAD = about $22-23 USD):

http://blockshop-theme-beat.myshopify.com/collections/all/products/com-truise-in-decay?variant=384730228

edit: site looks like it hasn't been updated in a while so it might be worth an email first before ordering

Edited by axotyl

We've just announced Lusine's next project, Sensorimotor, up for PO now at TGS.

Link to announce and lead single "Just A Cloud" via Stereogum.

I feel like it's not super cool to make a PO thread for our own store, so I figure I'd let all you guys know in here instead!

Link for US Heads

Link for Int'l Heads

Edited by TGSNick
Linky McLinksworth

1 hour ago, TGSNick said:

I feel like it's not super cool to make a PO thread for our own store, so I figure I'd let all you guys know in here instead!

I don't think we have a ton of Ghostly fans here and would probably agree that PO info would best be added to this thread instead.

Or maybe @Derek™ can update the front page post with the PO's as they come up

Got my Epoch on red wax in today ... fantastic, my favorite Tyco up to date after only 2 listens!

Killer job on this one guys, congrats. Also, you guys gave THE best shipping methods...packaging is so perfect!

And tagein thanks so much for opening up that international store! Shipping rates before that were horrible... ;=)