~GHOSTLY.INT // Catch-All Thread

3 minutes ago, freverend said:

Got my Epoch on red wax in today ... fantastic, my favorite Tyco up to date after only 2 listens!

Killer job on this one guys, congrats. Also, you guys gave THE best shipping methods...packaging is so perfect!

And tagein thanks so much for opening up that international store! Shipping rates before that were horrible... ;=)

Thanks for the support, going to share your sentiment with the rest of the team!

• 2 weeks later...

As it was intended as a trilogy, we've got a Tycho LP Trilogy bundle now up on the site. Includes Dive, Awake, and Epoch (Black vinyl for Dive/Awake, Red vinyl for Epoch). Physical or digital, save a few bones either way you choose! 

http://www.theghostlystore.com/products/tycho-lp-trilogy

Got some cool stuff in the works that I'm super excited to share with you guys as well, stay tuned.

7 minutes ago, TGSNick said:

As it was intended as a trilogy, we've got a Tycho LP Trilogy bundle now up on the site. Includes Dive, Awake, and Epoch (Black vinyl for Dive/Awake, Red vinyl for Epoch). Physical or digital, save a few bones either way you choose! 

Got some cool stuff in the works that I'm super excited to share with you guys as well, stay tuned.

This is rad - any plans to add the trilogy bundle to the international store? Maybe I'm missing it.

Edited by WalnutSoap

12 minutes ago, TGSNick said:

Sweet! Looking forward to it!

Epoch looks (and sounds) great, my red copy came in a few days ago

8 minutes ago, WalnutSoap said:

This is rad - any plans to add the trilogy bundle to the international store? Maybe I'm missing it.

Just made the page! Although quantity will be a bit lower over there initially, we should be getting some replenishment soon of the represses!

http://www.theghostlystore.com/products/the-tycho-lp-trilogy-international

4 minutes ago, SpazzyMcGee said:

Sweet! Looking forward to it!

Epoch looks (and sounds) great, my red copy came in a few days ago

Always super appreciative of the feedback, thanks Spazzy!

2 minutes ago, ethereal said:

some retailers are reporting they were given promo posters for Epoch, did you have any info on those? would love to track one down.

I don't know much about this personally actually, but a solid place to start might be our slipmat promo retailer list:

http://ghostly.com/releases/epoch-slipmat

On 1/10/2017 at 9:45 AM, ethereal said:

I don't think we have a ton of Ghostly fans here and would probably agree that PO info would best be added to this thread instead.

Or maybe @Derek™ can update the front page post with the PO's as they come up

Very doable and something I had intended to do, too.

Newest pre-order is up today! Really excited for this one.

Geotic (aka Baths - Anticon) announces his Ghostly International debut with Abysma, out 3/31/17. 

Available in L.E. Opal vinyl, black vinyl, CD, and MP3 at The Ghostly Store! Link for International customers is at the top of the product description. First cut off this is "Always Smiling," listen here:

2 hours ago, TGSNick said:

Newest pre-order is up today! Really excited for this one.

Geotic (aka Baths - Anticon) announces his Ghostly International debut with Abysma, out 3/31/17. 

Available in L.E. Opal vinyl, black vinyl, CD, and MP3 at The Ghostly Store! Link for International customers is at the top of the product description. First cut off this is "Always Smiling," listen here:

Sounds absolutely fantastic!

For the swift ones:

We've received one copy of Fahrenheit Fair Enough in Sky Vinyl back at our warehouse, seems the customer fell off the face of the earth, so this is back up for grabs! This is the absolute last copy available for sale, and no more are going to be pressed.

http://www.theghostlystore.com/products/telefon-tel-aviv-fahrenheit-fair-enough

aaaaand it's gone!

Edited by TGSNick

Full steam ahead, folks.

Jacaszek follows up his last Ghostly International release, Glimmer, with his upcoming LP, KWIATY, releasing 3/17/17. Lead cut off this one is "Daffodils."

Available in L.E. Purple vinyl, Black vinyl, CD, and digital, with International purchase link at top of product description as usual. 

Tracklist
01. Flowers 
02. To Perenna 
03. Daffodils 
04. To Violets 
05. Love 
06. Soft Music 
07. To Meadows 
08. White Island 
09. Eternitie 
10. To Blossoms 
11. Gardens 

Edited by TGSNick

31 minutes ago, ethereal said:

the renaming of this thread is going to get very confusing, especially with coinciding PO's;

is it not possible to add all the release info to the first page so its a centrally known location for the thread?

Probably.

I have some ideas for this thread but it's been a long work-week and I find myself fairly drained by the time I get home from the evening commute.   It'll go places soon enough, though.  Hang in there.

2 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

Probably.

I have some ideas for this thread but it's been a long work-week and I find myself fairly drained by the time I get home from the evening commute.   It'll go places soon enough, though.  Hang in there.

I would be more than happy to help but it is your post so I think you would be the only one who could edit it, unless i'm wrong

2 minutes ago, ethereal said:

I would be more than happy to help but it is your post so I think you would be the only one who could edit it, unless i'm wrong

Appreciate the offer, but you're right: the post will have to be edited under my profile and I'm not certain that's worth relinquishing my login info, just yet.

Plus I plan on throwing in some bells and whistles to do the thread justice.  Piecing it all together in my head and will probably bring it to life this weekend.