~GHOSTLY.INT // Catch-All Thread

Thanks for the shoutout, Aych! Glad to see you guys getting down and dirty with the Com records. Love hearing all the feedback, good, bad, and ugly. 

Onto the next, folks.

hrKMf9v.jpg

Extremely excited to announce that Shigeto x ZelooperZ project, ZGTO, is now up for pre-order. Their debut record, A Piece Of The Geto, is a huge departure from anything you've previously familiarized yourself with from either artist, and is incredibly dope if I say so myself.

Some vinyl details below:

• Limited pressing of 1500 units worldwide
  • 130 gram smoke marbled vinyl inserted in to paper dust sleeve
  • Vinyl is inserted in to 2-panel, single LP matte jacket

Snag your pre-order from Ghostly here.

Edited by TGSNick

22 hours ago, ethereal said:

... how is this down to 150 copies already?!

22 hours ago, lethalenforcer said:

How many were available to begin with? The entire lot orrr?

Nope, we're entitled to a portion of the worldwide, total count of 1500. My guess is we'll have at least 300 copies.

Edited by TGSNick

Hey Ghostly, I know this was probably costly so I want you to know it is appricated, I love that the Iteration vinyl has pink inside the sleeve. Beautiful!

Also I got the newbury edition of the two CT LPs, and it looks like the Newbury hype sticker is covering another sticker. Anyone Curious enough to attempt to see what its covering?

4 hours ago, RockPuppetz said:

Also I got the newbury edition of the two CT LPs, and it looks like the Newbury hype sticker is covering another sticker. Anyone Curious enough to attempt to see what its covering?

they used to have a similar sticker stating the actual color of the vinyl and quantity pressed. as of recent months, they've decided to not disclose that info, thus placing a more generic sticker over the more detailed one. no idea why, 

if you're careful enough, you can peel off the coverup sticker and see it

10 minutes ago, ethereal said:

they used to have a similar sticker stating the actual color of the vinyl and quantity pressed. as of recent months, they've decided to not disclose that info, thus placing a more generic sticker over the more detailed one. no idea why, 

if you're careful enough, you can peel off the coverup sticker and see it

Weird, I feel like both those bits of info can be selling points

We've just announced Patricia's latest project, Several Shades Of The Same Color, for pre-order on The Ghostly Store and Bandcamp!

This is a Spectral Sound release, and is available as a 3xLP Bundle, individual LPs (SPC-138-1, SPC-138-2, & SPC-138-3), WAV, and MP3 downloads.

vQwzoN3.jpg

Vinyl Details:

• 12" standard weight black vinyl
  • Each record is inserted into one of three different 2-panel jackets with a reverse finish
  • Artwork by Molly Smith

This one is available in both US/Int'l stores.

Grab your pre-order via Ghostly or Bandcamp.

21 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

Strong aesthetic on that one.  New to my ears but I'll gladly check that out.

Did we need some thread updates, Nick?  I've been neglecting the thread title and original post, sorry.  Feel free to reply here or drop me a PM with relevant revisions.

That would be awesome! Yeah, I'll shoot you a PM with some more details now.

On 7/2/2017 at 8:30 PM, ethereal said:

cyanide sisters reissue possibly coming? @TGSNick

This really needs to happen. 

I received a restock notification from turntable lab today. Knew it was a glitch but tried buying. Their sites down. 

Prices on discogs are a joke these days. 

I'm a bit late, but big thanks once again to @Derek™! Thread looks great.

Up next: Kllo's debut album Backwater Pre-Order!

hDBN6L9.jpg

Release:

October 20th, 2017

Formats:

- 1000 2x Limited Edition Grey LP

- 2xLP (standard)

- CD

-WAV/MP3 Downloads

Listen to the single "Virtue" below:

Edited by TGSNick

• 3 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, SpazzyMcGee said:

you guuuuuuys, just checked the Insta story from Ghostly and looks like Cyanide Sisters in imminent

Interesting. Wonder if Ghostly will redo the artwork, or just sell it in a generic cardboard sleeve like the original? I only paid $13 for a new copy when it was released. Probably worth a bit more with  quality artwork/jacket.

49 minutes ago, SpazzyMcGee said:

you guuuuuuys, just checked the Insta story from Ghostly and looks like Cyanide Sisters in imminent

19 minutes ago, zdkaiser said:

Interesting. Wonder if Ghostly will redo the artwork, or just sell it in a generic cardboard sleeve like the original? I only paid $13 for a new copy when it was released. Probably worth a bit more with  quality artwork/jacket.

:ph34r: