~GHOSTLY.INT // Catch-All Thread

New one off Sensorimotor is live!

In other news, and quite a bit different, but to coincide with the release of No Future, one of our team members spent the past several months working with a coder to build an interactive site for the album. Think the Gorillaz "Final Drive" Flash game from waaaay back in the day.  

Headphones/earbuds strongly recommended!

FOV1vFQ.png

Edited by TGSNick

We've  just found a handful of Galactic Melt 2xLPs in our UK warehouse! As in, original not Redux! 

Last of the bunch here, and open to all customers (not just UK/International). As of last week, we've opened up our International Shop to US folks. Offerings are largely the same, although some stock exists over there that didn't or doesn't in the US (I.e. In Decay (sold out now though), some books, tees, etc.)

Grab that here.

Edited by TGSNick
Wrong URL

53 minutes ago, ethereal said:

what's he difference in the redux compared to og? just the artwork coloring and gatefold sleeve I'm assuming ?

Just about! Tracks are the same (including the bonus tracks) between both OG and original. Redux was also offered in an orange variant, similar to In Decay, but that variant is of course long gone. Mainly just cosmetic differences as well as a previous opportunity to grab via Ghostly if you missed out originally (in the US)

Just now, TGSNick said:

Just about! Tracks are the same (including the bonus tracks) between both OG and original. Redux was also offered in an orange variant, similar to In Decay, but that variant is of course long gone. Mainly just cosmetic differences as well as a previous opportunity to grab via Ghostly if you missed out originally (in the US)

I'm considering just for the gatefold!

the single sleeve on the redux can get a bit stuffy 

21 hours ago, erthan said:

Damn I wish they'd been around when I ordered what was supposed to be the non-redux a couple months ago and ended up being sent the redux.

Shoot me a PM with your order information if you've got that, I'll see what I can do.

17 hours ago, ghost said:

@TGSNick: Thanks for that! So glad to finally pick up a copy.

Glad to hear it! This one is nearly gone thanks to some of you guys!

We've got a sale going right now on selected Goods & Clothing, but the real news is that we've got some Lusine - A Certain Distance (GI-87) LPs up on both stores (US and Int'l). We announced 30 minutes ago and almost half are already gone, so if you're looking for this one on wax now's the time.

Edited by TGSNick

On 3/7/2017 at 3:13 PM, TGSNick said:

Shoot me a PM with your order information if you've got that, I'll see what I can do.

Glad to hear it! This one is nearly gone thanks to some of you guys!

Howdy Nick - I just wanted to let you know that I ordered the gatefold Galactic Melt from the international store, but received the colored redux instead. Is there any way I can swap this over for the correct one? I already have the Redux, y'see.

On 06/03/2017 at 0:58 PM, TGSNick said:

Awesome!  So this is the original that was limited to 500 copies?

Jacaszek dropping this Friday, although all orders placed have already shipped! Possible to get a title update, @Derek™?

Up next we've got two pre-orders which are cassette-only!

First up is Mary Lattimore's Collected Pieces, her followup to At The Dam. You can listen to the first cut off Collected Pieces, Wawa By The Ocean, via P4K. Fun fact, I've been to this particular Wawa numerous times (Ship Bottom, NJ). It's not that great. Release: 4/14.

Next is Lord RAJA's Amadeus EP, also cassette-only. Cut numero uno is Streets of Rage (Feat. Acemo). Give that a listen over at The Fader. Release: 5/19.

Thanks for the continued support y'all! We've got some big announcements in the near future that I'm pumped to share with you all. Soon come!

Edited by TGSNick

• 2 weeks later...

New announce today, guys.

Brand new Psymun EP Rainbow Party is up for pre-order. If you've ever kept up with Thestand4rd project with Allan Kingdom, Spooky Black (aka Corbin), and Bobby Raps, Psymun should be a familiar name. Psymun should be a familiar name regardless of affiliation at this point, though.

As you can tell, I'm excited for this one, definitely a welcomed sound to the Ghostly catalog.

Peep that here. Instant-grat track with PO is "I Need My Boy."

Track List:

01. Glitch Tundra
02. I Need My Boy
03. Confetti

Keep it locked, I have some big news for you guys next week that I'm pumped to share.

Edited by TGSNick