WarHen Records: Post punk/heavier music fans - Left & Right LP on sale

WarHen Records

WarHen is a one-man, DIY/word-of-mouth Virginia label that's been releasing records since 2012. So far I've put out 16 records, and have two more scheduled for this year.

I release whatever I want, so in theory there should be something for everyone .

LPs, 7"s, lathes, t-shirts, hats, tote bags. Trying to make room for some new stuff in 2017.

Some records are sold out, a bunch aren't. Some releases have cool screen printed covers, hand-stamped labels, etc...

People who like heavier/psychier/pop punkier type stuff will enjoy Left & Right, Zack Mexico, Dwight Howard Johnson.

Indie fans will like New Boss, Dead Professional, Borrowed Beams of Light.
Alt Country/Americana fans will like Dexateens, Wrinkle Neck Mules

Thanks for looking & listening.

IG/Twitter/FB - @warhenrecords

Edited by warhenrecords

Sweet. Thanks for checking out what I've got goin'!

Some personal favorites:

Dexateens - Teenage Hallelujah. Been listening to this band for like 10+ years. Was pretty stoked to get the chance to help them out with that record.

Zack Mexico - Get Rich And Live Forever. Saw these guys open for another band on my label and was floored. Didn't get a chance to talk to them at the show, but sent them a note the next day about doing a record and we made it happen. Still have never officially met these guys lol.

Left & Right - The Yips. Just nice and heavy. Justin Pizzoferrato recorded and engineered it. Maybe produced it too.

New Boss - Home Problems. Just a fun band of some buds of mine that are crazy prolific and are open to doing fun/funky releases with screen printed stuff, etc... Waiting on mixes for their new LP any day now.

Hope you find something there for you. Like I said above, there's a strong chance your package will come with an extra goody.

Essentially a big liquidation sale, shrouded in Holiday Cheer.

New user here. Made an account to say I made an order with you. I was searching and ran across Wrinkle Neck Mules which aren't even my type of music, but I dug it anyway. Not sure why I just seems like a good album to chip out and relax to. Since I've been into Vinyl my music taste has expanded a bit haha. Anyway nice sale you have going on and best of luck.

I suppose I should do some other posting here now haha.

bump.

Saw Zack Mexico the other day and it was fucking sick.

Dropped the price of their LP by a few bucks because I was stoked on them. Use the code for an additional 40% off to make it super cheap.

Band is amazing.

Get Rich And Live Forever

Edited by warhenrecords

• 2 weeks later...

Bump.

My friends in Left & Right had the basement of their house flood and ended up losing a bunch of gear - guitars, amps, pedals, vinyl, CDs, etc... Basically everything. Really fucking sucks.
So for the time being, 100% of the sales of their newest record THE YIPS will be going directly to the band to support their cause. They could use the help, so please consider checking out their record. Vinyl & digital available.
40% off code is still good, should you want to go that route. Every little bit counts.

https://warhenrecords.bandcamp.com/album/the-yips-lp

Thanks all.

On 12/10/2016 at 5:26 PM, warhenrecords said:

bump.

Saw Zack Mexico the other day and it was fucking sick.

Dropped the price of their LP by a few bucks because I was stoked on them. Use the code for an additional 40% off to make it super cheap.

Band is amazing.

Get Rich And Live Forever

Zack Mexico fucking rules. 

That's great. Love that artwork. Nowhere does it say Zack Mexico anywhere on the exterior of the record, lol.

They played a handful of new songs when they were here. Not sure what their plan is with them at the moment, but I told them that I would put records out for them as long as they were into me putting out records for them.

Wouldn't mind doing an LP for Run Out Of Money And Die either. Would probably have to be a 2xLP.

In celebration of the upcoming Wrinkle Neck Mules shows this week, I'm putting their I NEVER THOUGHT IT WOULD GO THIS FAR 2xLP on sale for 25% off. Use the code "mules25" at check out. Offer's good through next Sunday and order ship when I get home from the tour.

Go get em.

ORDER HERE GODDAMMIT

1/11 - Smith's Olde Bar, Atlanta, GA
1/12 - The Evening Muse, Charlotte, NC
1/13 - The Broadberry, Richmond, VA w/ Sarah White & The Pearls
1/14 - Jammin' Java, Vienna, VA

Pre-Order!!

New Boss - Third Sister LP

Stream the title track & place an order at the link below. Couple different options including a limited t-shirt screened by New Boss brainchild & eternal WarHen Records bud Thomas Dean, as well as a bundle that includes their previous LP Home Problems!!

Limited to 300 copies, orders ship in March. Street date TBD.

--->>> CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE PLEASE!! <<<---

a3864446386_10.jpg

Edited by warhenrecords

Pre-Order!!

Winstons - Without You 7"

Out Feb 17th, order ship that week. Grand Jury (Twin Peaks, Hippo Campus, Esmé Patterson, etc) is lending a hand with this one.

Stream the title track here, courtesy of All Things Go >> https://www.allthingsgomusic.com/winstons-without-you/

Order here >> https://warhenrecords.bandcamp.com/album/without-you-7

Record is rowdy y'all. Get it.

Just go on and get it.

Tell your friends to get it.

Tell everyone to get it.

Edited by warhenrecords

• 2 weeks later...

Bump for the two pre-orders that are going right now.

You can listen to a track from both of these records if you follow the links.

Winstons - Without You 7"

Out next Friday, 2/17. Orders ship on Monday.

https://warhenrecords.bandcamp.com/album/without-you-7

New Boss - Third Sister LP

Out March 31st, earlier if the records come in before that.

https://warhenrecords.bandcamp.com/album/third-sister-lp-pre-order

Thanks for looking, listening and ordering.

I can't keep doing this without your help, so all purchases and any word-of-mouth support is greatly appreciated.

WarHen loves you all.