Saw Shame over the weekend and fell in love with the band.  So looking for:

The Lick 7"

Untitled VMP 7"

Live at Cassette

Songs of Praise LP (Pink)

I know these aren't cheap but I have the cash and or plenty to trade if you have any of them and are wanting to part ways with them.

Talking heads - Psycho Killer 7" is the current top of my ISO list for the juke box.

Always looking for more records for the Jukebox and realized today I don't have near enough choices when it comes to these bands. 

Prefer copies with picture sleeves but open to ones without.

Other bands I am still looking for singles from include: Weezer, Foo Fighters, Smashing Pumpkins, Led Zeppelin, Be Your Own Pet, Wilco, Kings of Leon...random one hit wonders of the 90s.

Open to buy or trade, let's make a deal

Edited by stl_ben

I have some 90's and early 2000 Jukebox singles I purchased a long time ago for my Jukebox. Nirvana, I know currently is in my Jukebox (Smell's like Teen Spirit). That may be the only Nirvana I have left. 

Additionally, I know there is Jimmie's Chicken Shack, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Faith No More, REM, Pretty sure a Zep or two,  etc. I will have to browse my box of undocumented 45's when I get home to see what I have in there. But if interested, shoot me a message and I can do that for ya. 

Edited by ajhall04

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...