PO: Acceptance - Colliding By Design (2/24/17)

10 minutes ago, thewallsaround said:

Apparently? I ordered the bundle from their MerchNow and the order said (still says) black splatter. The record was also very late due to a delay at the plant.

the delay was caused by a plant worker falling in to the vat of previously black splatter (now red splatter) dye

Edited by rogeoa8

4 hours ago, STILLUNDERGROUND said:

Has anyone received their pledge record yet, or did they receive any sort of tracking?

I haven't received anything either. I asked on their PledgeMusic if they had tracking info and got no response, and I've also emailed PledgeMusic and haven't heard anything back yet. The band doesn't respond to anyone on Twitter who asks about it either. Kind of a bummer, I love the record, but would like to have it, especially since people have already received their preorders from Rise. 

15 hours ago, chhholly123 said:

I haven't received anything either. I asked on their PledgeMusic if they had tracking info and got no response, and I've also emailed PledgeMusic and haven't heard anything back yet. The band doesn't respond to anyone on Twitter who asks about it either. Kind of a bummer, I love the record, but would like to have it, especially since people have already received their preorders from Rise. 

I See, i also emailed pledge, i will let you know if i hear anything back!

1 hour ago, STILLUNDERGROUND said:

I See, i also emailed pledge, i will let you know if i hear anything back!

I just got an email from PM... 

Sorry for the wait here, unfortunately there was a mix-up and the items were marked shipped in error. Please find the latest update from the band below

'huge apologies - we’re actively working on this. The new record label wanted all the shipping to be done through their merch company, and that brought up some kind of weird issue on their end with getting everything shipped out. We've sent all the signed stuff to them, and they were supposed to have gone out last week. We're working with them to get it all sorted and get everything to you guys asap. It's been very frustrating for us as well, especially with being in Australia on tour right now as this is going down.'

The band are back in the US this week so they will be updating everyone on their orders very soon.

• 2 years later...
  • 10 months later...