PO: Dave Hause - Bury Me In Philly 2/3/17

http://davehause.merchnow.com/

1ef1efc0487e4569bd64d73ff8674ff3.jpegbd603c5b1d344e99b83601b97cab8f7b.jpeg7376952bdaff4d4aa5d79c89327dcf2e.jpeg

stand alone /600                                                         bundle only (for now)  /400

item.jpg?4050538258783

clear (banquet)

1. With You
  2. The Flinch
  3. My Mistake
  4. The Mermaid
  5. Shaky Jesus
  6. Divine Lorraine
  7. Dirty Fucker
  8. The Ride
  9. Helluva Home
  10. Wild Love
  11. Bury Me In Philly

Edited by ozfacter
picture update

Hell yes. Just found out about him earlier this year and the dude is fantastic. I've been eagerly awaiting this one. 

Side note, I've gotten four copies of Resolutions on blue earlier this year. Each was returned because they were all warped so badly they skipped. Was thinking about trying my luck again with this order, has anyone else had that issue with that pressing, or do I just have really bad luck? 

On 12/7/2016 at 2:26 PM, dandw12786 said:

Hell yes. Just found out about him earlier this year and the dude is fantastic. I've been eagerly awaiting this one. 

Side note, I've gotten four copies of Resolutions on blue earlier this year. Each was returned because they were all warped so badly they skipped. Was thinking about trying my luck again with this order, has anyone else had that issue with that pressing, or do I just have really bad luck? 

My buddy and I both picked up a copy at one of his shows. Mine was slightly warped and my buddy's was severely warped.

5 hours ago, ejeffs said:

My buddy and I both picked up a copy at one of his shows. Mine was slightly warped and my buddy's was severely warped.

That's a bummer. I went through two copies from his merch store and when those didn't work and the rep there wouldn't guarantee that further orders from them wouldn't be warped I tried amazon. Two copies from them with the same issue. Honestly I think it's because there is a CD shoved in the sleeve. 

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, glass realms said:

I'm seeing him tonight for the first record release show (with Chris Shiflett from the Foo Fighters doing a solo set beforehand).  I'm holding off on listening to the stream but I'm excited to hear the new songs tonight. I wonder if he'll have a tour version of the album.

If there's a record release variant, help a dude out! I mean, please!

Was hoping to be able to spin this, but looks like the stuff from his store hasn't shipped (anyone else order from his actual store and have it shipped?).  This is why I really hate MerchNow, there are four different ship dates between the item listing and the confirmation email I've gotten (Jan. 27, Feb. 3, Feb. 24, and March 3), and zero communication as to when it's actually shipping.

Anyway, I'm really enjoying this.  I liked Resolutions, I thought Devour was great, and I definitely think this is his best work.  Definitely hear the Social D that Skibum was talking about, which is probably why I like it so much.

2 hours ago, dandw12786 said:

Was hoping to be able to spin this, but looks like the stuff from his store hasn't shipped (anyone else order from his actual store and have it shipped?).  This is why I really hate MerchNow, there are four different ship dates between the item listing and the confirmation email I've gotten (Jan. 27, Feb. 3, Feb. 24, and March 3), and zero communication as to when it's actually shipping.

Anyway, I'm really enjoying this.  I liked Resolutions, I thought Devour was great, and I definitely think this is his best work.  Definitely hear the Social D that Skibum was talking about, which is probably why I like it so much.

mine shipped on February 06 and claims to be showing up tomorrow - tracking tells me it's in Springfield, Mass, so I'm not holding out hope.

random side note -  it will never not irk me when I order a record well in advance and it can't show up by street date.

28 minutes ago, kcblackrob said:

mine shipped on February 06 and claims to be showing up tomorrow - tracking tells me it's in Springfield, Mass, so I'm not holding out hope.

random side note -  it will never not irk me when I order a record well in advance and it can't show up by street date.

Which variant? I ordered the blue in purple and MerchNow told me on Friday that they hadn't even received them yet. And still no shipping yet

3 hours ago, mdussack said:

Which variant? I ordered the blue in purple and MerchNow told me on Friday that they hadn't even received them yet. And still no shipping yet

I went in on one of the bundles that included-

Dave Hause - Bury Me In Philly Half Clear/Half Purple With Black Spaltter