fizio59

CONVERGE - Jane Live 2xLP (5 different artist covers) PO Now!

368 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, hallowken78 said:

Very curious as well....my guess would be some sort of live Blood Moon recording, but that's purely speculation.

I feel like they wouldn't do another live album so close to the Thousands of Miles Between Us box set. I know they were writing this year and it's been awhile since AWLWLB. 

Also, I think he posted the WYW test a couple months ago

zerohacker likes this

1 minute ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

I feel like they wouldn't do another live album so close to the Thousands of Miles Between Us box set. I know they were writing this year and it's been awhile since AWLWLB. 

Also, I think he posted the WYW test a couple months ago

True, but the live album was limited and not a widely available release.  He's been so focused on art and WYW that I doubt they've recorded a new album already.  Pretty sure he said in an interview that they'd get to writing around this time (Nov/Dec).  Maybe it's a single.

3 hours ago, zaoza said:

That CONCULT catalog number is the same with On My Shield 7", split with Dropdead, and split with Napalm Death.

I'm guessing this is gonna be a new 7" single. Or perhaps another split.

this is EXACTLY what I was thinking. some sort of self-released single or split. can't tell from the picture if it's 12" or 7

Edited by andysrobbins
typo

The blood moon show in London was fucking incredible, but I can't see the material getting a live release (although I hope I'm wrong). The version of "Last Light" they played was breathtaking.

The blood moon show in London was fucking incredible, but I can't see the material getting a live release (although I hope I'm wrong). The version of "Last Light" they played was breathtaking.

2 minutes ago, elnombre91 said:

I'm gutted I missed this show so would love a chance to hear how the collaborations changed things. I was at a Roky Erickson  plays the 13th floor elevators show that night and figured at his age he's probably only got a few more years in him so I couldn't bail on it.