CONVERGE - Jane Live 2xLP (5 different artist covers) PO Now!

fizio59

13 hours ago, lexicondevil said:

Personal update: I drank some tasty IPAs and made sure my wife did. too. She told me to buy the jacket. One less large. Happy Friday everyone.

I drank a ton of Tiki cocktails and also copped one. I screwed up tho. The missus was drunk too and prolly would've OK'd it.

Every time this thread is bumped I feel a pang to check the quantity and consider pulling the trigger.  15 available last night, down to 8 right now.  California tax puts the PPD at $96.  Fairly gross.  And there's realistically 2 months at most of jacket-appropriate weather over here before it gets toasty... but despite all of that, I still can't seem to close the tab that's one click away from payment.

27 minutes ago, jhulud said:

Just got shipping notification for these. Must be a big box if it's coming via FedEx. 

;)

I hope you're talking about the records. Dying to hear the whole set live.

On another note, I got my jacket just now and I'm really impressed. Very well made and even has a black satin type lining. The jacket was a steal considering the quality. Gonna be wearing this sucker a lot.