CONVERGE - Jane Live 2xLP (5 different artist covers) PO Now!

fizio59

Jeez, I was really close for settling with the clear repress since I passed on the originals because I don't collect live albums (or so I thought). Listened to this a few days on spotify and it sounds mega. Very different from the studio version. Got the Hooper with the corresponding tee.

I just got the shipping confirmation as well! It only took them 3 hours, hehe.

Edited by nick69

i finally got the baizley! I ended up loving these and only needed that one to complete the collection. I almost spend 50$ on it earlier in the week! It always makes me happy when something comes back in stock and people on the thread get to pick it up again. 

Edited by MayCauseDeath

2 hours ago, zerohacker said:

Baizley version came in today and it looks gorgeous. Deathwish packed it with the outer sleeve of a New Lows album and the inner sleeve/record of a Cold War album for some reason.

Ah yeah. My Homewrecker/Gatecreeper split came packed like that. I thought it was a little reward for waiting over a year for the album to ship. Now I feel less special.  Still a nice surprise though. 

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, jhulud said:

I could be wrong...but DW has never done an exclusive RSD release...let alone Converge...but if they do, I'd imagine that they'd do it online.

Yeah, I figured it would be an online thing - should've clarified.  Wasn't the SE of Blacklisted's Heavier than Heaven released in tandem with RSD?

Edit: I was wrong - it was a black friday release.

Edited by hallowken78

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
33 minutes ago, jhulud said:

I am surprised no one posted this earlier, this has been up for about two months i think, or at least a month and a half