fizio59

CONVERGE - Jane Live 2xLP (5 different artist covers) PO Now!

377 posts in this topic

Just now, throughbeingcruel said:

I just got my 180g black in the mail  on Saturday hahaha. Definitely could've saved on shipping. 

I mean technically it's different material since it's live so I'm still gonna get it...looks like I'm going with Baizley cuz that cover is wild.

Really glad they released this. This is one of the best shows I've been at, so I'm glad that I in someway can relive that moment. The different artworks are super dope. I couldn't decide between Hooper and Couture, so I went with both. 

(Also, I'm sorry if I'm gonna ruin the enjoyment of homewrecker for anyone. I hope Kurt mixed it well haha )

16 minutes ago, DOMAN127 said:

I mean technically it's different material since it's live so I'm still gonna get it...looks like I'm going with Baizley cuz that cover is wild.

I wanted the Ashley Rose too but Hooper is the fucking man. I was just saying that I wish I could've bundled the two together and saved $5 but oh well, Deathwish and Converge both fucking rule. 

Just now, ConeyAllen said:

Took too much time deciding which variant I wanted, and by the time I chose Baizley's version it was sold out on DW. As much as I hate ordering from Kings Road I need that Baizley version.

I was assessing how much money I could reasonably spend this week when it sold out so I shamefully ordered from KRM a minute ago :/ I'm sure it'll ship later, too

1 minute ago, throughbeingcruel said:

Just noticed it says the Ashley Rose cover "adornes the release on all formats". What does that mean if there are four other covers?

Ashely Rose Couture Edition is the standard variant - will be used for the LP / CD /Print / Digital versions. The other 4 variants are limited vinyl releases / prints only. 

throughbeingcruel likes this

9 minutes ago, ConeyAllen said:

Took too much time deciding which variant I wanted, and by the time I chose Baizley's version it was sold out on DW. As much as I hate ordering from Kings Road I need that Baizley version.

I did the same, was torn between the Hooper and Baizley but had to go to KR cuz that Baizley is so original. 

Well the live version of Jane Doe blew me away, I've seen the track live twice and this completely exceeded my expectations. I was hesitant to buy this album at first as live albums can be disappointing but I'm really glad I ordered now.

Edited by elnombre91