ISIS - Wavering Radiant 2x12” Now Available For Pre-Order! (And Everything Else Discussion)

13 hours ago, Stress On The Sky said:

Got my copy in the post today maybe give it a spin tomorrow night to see how it sounds although I'm no audiophile so I'm sure it'll meet my less than vigorous standards. Word of warning to those who ordered from Hydrahead's merchtable platform and thought the overseas shipping was a steal, I got hit with custom fees of about £12 over here in the UK. I've been hit worse. Records look gorgeous got the same misprinted spine but who cares?

I bet that customs fee is why I'm still waiting for mine! Argh! 

When the yellow splatters are spinning on the table itself, they resemble the blurry yellow blotches on the cover, and that's pretty fucking cool.

Also, if you guys are still eying a blue copy from Robotic Empire, the promo code "ROBOLOVE" nets you 30% off.  Today only.

14 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

Also, if you guys are still eying a blue copy from Robotic Empire, the promo code "ROBOLOVE" nets you 30% off.  Today only.

Rock the fuck on!  Just ordered this.  I have had the page up since last week debating.

Edited by MicLima

1 hour ago, Derek™ said:

When the yellow splatters are spinning on the table itself, they resemble the blurry yellow blotches on the cover, and that's pretty fucking cool.

Ordered the Blue and White splatter... ROBOLOVE is the tits

1 hour ago, Derek™ said:

Live VII goes up for PO on Monday (02/20), for anyone not in the know.  No word on variants or bundles just yet, but it I imagine they're inevitable considering the t-shirt design the band is teasing.

rXU2o64.jpg

also its already available for pre order at some places http://www.soundstagedirect.com/isis-live-vii-vinyl-records.shtml

2 minutes ago, MayCauseDeath said:

hahah are they garbage to order from? I never have before but was contemplating ordering some animals as leaders from them because they have a 20% discount.

Nah, I've had no problem with SSD.  I'd just much rather support Hydra Head or the band and end the day with a fancy variant in my hands.  Wouldn't blame you for bundling with a discount, especially if you didn't care about what colorway you ended up with.