PO NOW: Alkaline Trio - Good Mourning (OUT 1/27)

4 hours ago, olopez6919 said:

Does Bullmoose charge your card right away or once it ships? 

when it ships, if I remember correctly. Been a while since I did a preorder with them, I think the last was the Bring Me Your Love and Sometimes reissues a couple of years ago, but I am pretty sure they don't charge until it ships. 

• 3 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, throughbeingcruel said:

Damn that would be a good deal if I didn't already own FHTI. Any word if that's remastered or not? 

Same. I might still bite at Crimson and Good Morning. On sale plus  free shipping, and no tax if I send it to my wife's work in Massachusetts. If I can find one of the 20% off codes these will be like $16 bucks each. 

Edited by kylet

40 minutes ago, texan4life said:

I haven't seen anything saying they're remastered.

38 minutes ago, ethereal said:

all the current alk3 masters sound great. definitely no issues there unless they mess up the new pressings 

Word. Yeah my copy sounds great so I won't need another if it's the same master. I'm curious about the other two because I've heard the OGs aren't the best. 

1 hour ago, dandw12786 said:

I've got all of these preordered through Bullmoose, which wound up being about 62 bucks.  Popmarket is a better deal, but only by $7, so not sure how much I want to go through the hassle of cancelling the Bullmoose order and getting this one.

I wouldn't bother with it since Bullmoose usually ships to arrive on release date. 

14 hours ago, gazzo said:

Banquet has them listed. Not able to pre-order though :(

To be honest I cant see Banquet being cheaper than Amazon US even after import and shipping. Amazon works out to about £25 each with shipping and pre-paid import costs. Banquet will probably charge at least £25, probably £30-35 knowing their imported record costs in the past. Then you have their shipping fee on top....  

I'd say pre-order with Amazon, and keep an eye on Banquet. At least with Amazon you don't pay until it ships and can cancel at any time. 

On Wednesday, January 04, 2017 at 10:38 PM, birdwell said:

Don't think I ever heard those two bonus tracks they tacked on the end of Good Mourning

kind of liked it ending with Blue In The Face

Both songs are pretty great. Although I definitely agree that "blue in the face" is a much better ending song.  Probably would've been better off putting the album on 3 sides and just adding those two songs with two more on the 4th.  

It would actually make more sense to replace those songs with either some of the b-sides from the album's singles (especially considering "we can never break up" and "don't say you wont" from the "this could be love"  single are full normal songs) or possibly throw in the Halloween ep