PO NOW: Alkaline Trio - Good Mourning (OUT 1/27)

19 minutes ago, kjkenney said:

"blue in the face" is one of my all time favorite album enders. the other songs are good, but all that stuff, including the b sides, is on Remains so I am indifferent on the inclusion of it on this release.

That's my favorite AK3 song period, and also one of my favorite album enders. I wish Remains would get a repress too. Love that HWM cover with the "George smokes weed!" line haha

37 minutes ago, ethereal said:

so all 1500 of GM are red/black? If so, I'm just gonna keep my amazon order... 

thats how it looks.

nope. thats wrong. from their twitter: Yep and they’re going live tomorrow! Our webstore will have a special variant, 180g black will be available at indie retailers.

Edited by mattisr1984

11 minutes ago, birdwell said:

Much rather have 180g black for the two of these I want (From Here To Infirmary  and Good Mourning) than colored anyways.   Will wait for those 2 at a decent price.

https://smile.amazon.com/Here-Infirmary-Limited-Gram-Vinyl/dp/B01NCO8NF9/ref=sr_1_9_twi_lp__1?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1483823717&sr=1-9&keywords=alkaline+trio

https://smile.amazon.com/Good-Mourning-Limited-2-LP-Vinyl/dp/B01MYZRIS9/ref=sr_1_2?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1483823717&sr=1-2&keywords=alkaline+trio&refinements=p_n_binding_browse-bin%3A387647011

Also at bullmoose if you don't have prime.