Anderson Paak - Malibu questions

tvham

since the splatter variant is proving to be impossible,

would anyone (in the US) be interested in a group buy for the HHV green variant?

I believe we can do up to 9 records for the same rate of 1, which would be 19.99 € (roughly $3 each for shipping if we did a full order of 9)

each order would come to $33 shipped (including postage to you from me)

I wouldn't mind arranging it 

those interested so far: 

(will get first right of refusal if we decide to go through with it)

( 1 spot still open)

-Pupples

-RhoBearToe

-the industry

-ethereal x2

-cobannaboc

-thx1138

-mameeshkamowskwoz

-SaviorSelf

2/27/17: on hold until we can get the customs fee's sorted

Edited by ethereal

24 minutes ago, ethereal said:

would anyone (in the US) be interested in a group buy for the HHV green variant?

I believe we can do up to 9 records for the same rate of 1, which would be 19.99 € (roughly $3 each for shipping if we did a full order of 9)

I might be interested. Still holding out hope for ttl

Edited by Pupples

1 hour ago, ethereal said:

I might be interested, that's my favorite of the variants but didn't want to pay to ship it over here.

I'd probably be up for that

went ahead and edited my original post to keep track of those interested.

if you happen to land a splatter or don't want to do it anymore, please let me know ASAP.

I believe we are capped to 9 spots total, 5 being still open technically

I'm interested in joining in on this.

36 minutes ago, the industry said:

it appears that their stock notification doesn't work for shit. 

I had one come through yesterday around 5:30 but that was it. definitely not in accordance of what they are adding but it could be that it needs a certain amount of copies in stock to trigger the alert (i.e. one or two copies probably won't set it off)

16 minutes ago, ethereal said:

I had one come through yesterday around 5:30 but that was it. definitely not in accordance of what they are adding but it could be that it needs a certain amount of copies in stock to trigger the alert (i.e. one or two copies probably won't set it off)

hmm. well I haven't seen any and I think I had signed up for it at that point… but maybe I'm wrong.

if they're really putting up stock 1 at a time like that, what the hell? what is the point of that, and how inefficient.

14 minutes ago, the industry said:

if they're really putting up stock 1 at a time like that, what the hell? what is the point of that, and how inefficient.

the rep on the phone when I called said that's how they are being delivered from the supplier which makes no sense. why post 1-3 a time over the course of days instead of waiting for the full shipment? unless they are trying to see who's buying multiple copies etc.

15 minutes ago, ethereal said:

the rep on the phone when I called said that's how they are being delivered from the supplier which makes no sense. why post 1-3 a time over the course of days instead of waiting for the full shipment? unless they are trying to see who's buying multiple copies etc.

I really can't imagine that… like the whole thing. Think about it - the costs involved shipping / delivering a couple LP's at a time like that, when the total run is 500? That's a LOT of unnecessary shipping costs, and time just opening up the packages when it could just be one and done. Even if they're being hand delivered by someone that works at the shop or distributor, tons of wasted time on their part going back & forth. And then it's like "ok Nick, we got another one in. Can you please update the website AGAIN" - and then repeating that over and over again until they sell through the whole run… Talk about a lot of wasted energy. I know you're just relaying what they said but I find it kinda hard to believe that it is really happening like that. I wonder if they're just staggering them as a way to diminish scalping or something, give more people a chance to grab one instead of putting them all up at once and having them sell out in a flash.

1 hour ago, the industry said:

I really can't imagine that… like the whole thing. Think about it - the costs involved shipping / delivering a couple LP's at a time like that, when the total run is 500? That's a LOT of unnecessary shipping costs, and time just opening up the packages when it could just be one and done. Even if they're being hand delivered by someone that works at the shop or distributor, tons of wasted time on their part going back & forth. And then it's like "ok Nick, we got another one in. Can you please update the website AGAIN" - and then repeating that over and over again until they sell through the whole run… Talk about a lot of wasted energy. I know you're just relaying what they said but I find it kinda hard to believe that it is really happening like that. I wonder if they're just staggering them as a way to diminish scalping or something, give more people a chance to grab one instead of putting them all up at once and having them sell out in a flash.

Spot on

On 2/10/2017 at 10:23 AM, ethereal said:

those interested so far: 

(will get first right of refusal if we decide to go through with it)

(4 spots still open)

-Pupples

-RhoBearToe

-the industry

-ethereal

-cobannaboc

I'd like to get in on this if possible,  please