Anderson Paak - Malibu questions

tvham

19 minutes ago, coopadoop said:

hope this is legit. Seems odd that its sold by TTL through amazon... but TTL is sold out? either way, its worth the risk

It's legit.

I ordered a copy from TTL on Thursday. It showed up yesterday in an Amazon box. I was confused but now it's making a bit more sense.

Final Call

as of today, 1 spot is left.

PLEASE confirm you still want to be on the list because I will be sending messages to those individuals this evening.

As stated before, payments will all be due by 12/19 (sunday night) if no payment is received, you will be moved off the list and I will post here with how many spots will be available via waitlist.  If more than 1 person does not meet the deadline of 12/19, I will extend it out another 48 hours to 12/21 in order to assure the rest of the spots are filled/payed.

I am trying to make this as cheap and convenient for everyone so please work together in making this happen :)

If you would like to grab the last spot, please let me know by this evening.  I will cross this out and update the post once the final spot has been claimed.

Thanks!

Edited by ethereal

11 minutes ago, ethereal said:

Final Call

PLEASE confirm you still want to be on the list

I'm still in!

Related note, if anyone wants to buy the black European press from me for relatively cheap PM me. I just got it in a month ago so it's in like new condition.

On 2/17/2017 at 4:52 PM, ethereal said:

Final Call

PLEASE confirm you still want to be on the list because I will be sending messages to those individuals this evening.

As stated before, payments will all be due by 12/19 (sunday night) if no payment is received, you will be moved off the list and I will post here with how many spots will be available via waitlist.  If more than 1 person does not meet the deadline of 12/19, I will extend it out another 48 hours to 12/21 in order to assure the rest of the spots are filled/payed.

I am trying to make this as cheap and convenient for everyone so please work together in making this happen :)

If you would like to grab the last spot, please let me know by this evening.  I will cross this out and update the post once the final spot has been claimed.

Thanks!

Is this still happening? Haven't heard anything yet.

I can also offer my service as a middle man for the hhv variant of Malibu. Price would be 25€ (record) + 3€ (shipping from hhv to me, split between me and you) + 7€ (shipping from me to you, add 2,50€ for tracking) + PayPal fees. A bit over 35€ total then.

I'll split the shipping from hhv to me if more than one person gets in. 

This might reduce the risk of getting hit with customs fees on your side.

Concerning references: I've done a few group buys on here already. See the rating, etc...

Edited by yarostino