Anderson Paak - Malibu questions

tvham

9 hours ago, freedumb said:

Hope you have factored in and are prepared for a hefty Fed Ex import fee.

this + the two spots that bailed without notice are what I am working out.

it seems the import fee may outweigh the benefit of doing this all together, unfortunately. I am still waiting to hear back from HHV, will keep everyone posted

1 hour ago, ethereal said:

this + the two spots that bailed without notice are what I am working out.

it seems the import fee may outweigh the benefit of doing this all together, unfortunately. I am still waiting to hear back from HHV, will keep everyone posted

So is there any benefit to the 6 or so of us who want to do the group buy going through @Yarostino?

Edit: apparently I don't know how to tag correctly haha

Edited by RhoBearToe

23 minutes ago, freedumb said:

The splatter has been available on amazon almost steady since someone this thread first noted it, fyi.  $10 bucks more expensive tho.

And yes, really hoping (and expecting) another color version of Venice.

it sold out after last weekend and is now only available through third-party sellers trying to flip it.  just because it was up for more than one day doesn't mean it was up the entire time lol

4 minutes ago, ethereal said:

it sold out after last weekend and is now only available through third-party sellers trying to flip it.  just because it was up for more than one day doesn't mean it was up the entire time lol

It actually had repeatedly been in stock on amazon, pretty much every day since.  

Touche?

7 minutes ago, RhoBearToe said:

I'd still rather have that coke bottle clear/green one though if someone wants to trade after I get this sorted out.

I still haven't heard back from HHV so i'm suspending the plan until we can figure out what the customs/import fee will be.

If anyone has any info on this, it would be greatly appreciated.  

26 minutes ago, RhoBearToe said:

Got my TTL splatter in today and it came with 2 disc 2s. Anyone else have this problem?

I received 2 C/D discs as well from TTL last Friday. I contacted them and they shipped out a replacement copy the next day. I'm pretty impressed with their customer service so far. Hopefully this copy will be correct or maybe even have 2 A/B discs... Fingers crossed.

2 hours ago, ethereal said:

I still haven't heard back from HHV so i'm suspending the plan until we can figure out what the customs/import fee will be.

If anyone has any info on this, it would be greatly appreciated.  

It's a bummer it didn't work out, but thanks for trying to organize it!

1 hour ago, Dr.Kibbe said:

I received 2 C/D discs as well from TTL last Friday. I contacted them and they shipped out a replacement copy the next day. I'm pretty impressed with their customer service so far. Hopefully this copy will be correct or maybe even have 2 A/B discs... Fingers crossed.

Sweet, hopefully there's at least one A/B in the new one haha

On 2/21/2017 at 1:39 AM, RhoBearToe said:

So is there any benefit to the 6 or so of us who want to do the group buy going through @Yarostino?

Edit: apparently I don't know how to tag correctly haha

Ha, haven't checked the thread for a while and was just looking for notifications... 

Anyway, my offer still stands.