Hey,

I hope that it's ok to post this here.

We are the label that are responsible for SNDTRK. Every distributor who has carried SNDTRK has sold it out in a day.

we still have copies available through our Bandcamp page.

If you don't know what SNDTRK is..it is a compilation of film composers making casual tracks.

Think Stranger Things, Carpenter, Death Waltz, Mondo etc and you will get the idea.

As usual with Bandcamp,you can stream it without purchasing.http://discocinematic.bandcamp.com/album/sndtrk

If you take a liking to any/all of the artists featured just ask me and I'll fill you in.

http://discocinematic.bandcamp.com/album/sndtrk

Cheers.

Edited by Disco Cinematic Records
Follow us on Twitter @DiscoCinematic and Facebook

• 6 months later...
  • 8 months later...
2 hours ago, @vi_resmusic said:

ok. This is the final sale before we dump the remainder 70 copies in the bin. We are selling at way below the pressing costs

at $6.00 aud around $4.00 usd plus shipping. If they don’t sell they get dumped because no distro will help us out (cunts).

Rape my arse here at Bandcamp:  https://discocinematic.bandcamp.com/album/sndtrk

This is legitimately a screaming deal. Even if you don't know the artists in here, and you should, it's too cheap to pass up if you're even remotely interested in "synthwave" or whatever.  What's wild is that I remember it selling out really quickly at all the distros here in the US. I'm surprised none of them would want a second crack at the thing. They all sell the  artists' solo works.

On 09/03/2018 at 9:55 PM, docbronze said:

This is legitimately a screaming deal. Even if you don't know the artists in here, and you should, it's too cheap to pass up if you're even remotely interested in "synthwave" or whatever.  What's wild is that I remember it selling out really quickly at all the distros here in the US. I'm surprised none of them would want a second crack at the thing. They all sell the  artists' solo works.

It sold out real fast with every distro and if they had the nouse to buy them all then they could’ve done well. Even if a distro took it on now it would sell out again. Who wants to start a distro? 

Disco Cinematic Recordings was an Australian label and Australian consumers don’t care for (or just don’t know) Synthwave. So no chance of selling this record here and believe me, I tried to sell it here.

2 minutes ago, 16Shells said:

Doesn't sound too bad, but it's showing as $20CAD + $23CAD shipping... Too steep for me, I know shipping out of Aus over here sucks, I've done it a couple times before. On the upside it says you're down to 7 copies so that's good news for you.

Hold on. We may have USA distribution. I will let you know ASAP

• 5 weeks later...

I e-mailed them just to make sure everything was ok and they replied with this,

"Hi,

Thanks for supporting SNDTRK.
There has been a delay from the lp mailing box supplier who apparently delivered to the wrong address. I’m told that I should expect delivery any day now.
I will notify as soon as they have arrived and records shipped.
Apologies for this delay.

Kind regards,

Michael Figucio
DCR"

1 hour ago, themasterchief said:

"Hi,

There has been a delay from the lp mailing box supplier who apparently delivered to the wrong address. I’m told that I should expect delivery any day now.

Kind regards,

Michael Figucio
DCR"

Interesting problem lol, thanks for that update.

• 1 month later...
On 4/13/2018 at 12:20 AM, themasterchief said:

"Hi,

Kind regards,

Michael Figucio
DCR"

Hey, Has this been delivered? It should have arrived by now.