Fear Before The March of Flames - The Always Open Mouth, Repress 4/2017

• 2 weeks later...

Well after my copy shipped from down the road it took a little tour of the Northeast states and I finally got it today.

Didn't realize it was at 45rpm so I listened at 33 for a little bit thinking "Wait, I don't remember this being so heavy..."

High quality gatefold jacket and the splatter looks really good.

On 1/8/2017 at 1:48 PM, throughbeingcruel said:

Totally just found my pair of The Always Open Mouth sweatpants. 

Looks like mine is coming in tomorrow and it's gonna be a huge mail day. Like 4+ records and some computer parts. Do you ever feel like your mail man hates you?

Edited by MCDELTAT

1 hour ago, MCDELTAT said:

Looks like mine is coming in tomorrow and it's gonna be a huge mail day. Like 4+ records and some computer parts. Do you ever feel like your mail man hates you?

Not sure if you meant to quote me haha, but I got mine today, along with a LootCrate DX crate so it was a good mail day haha. Tomorrow I have like four non-vinyl packages coming too. My mail carrier is dope though. She doesn't leave shit on the porch if my car isn't in the driveway. 

7 hours ago, throughbeingcruel said:

Not sure if you meant to quote me haha, but I got mine today, along with a LootCrate DX crate so it was a good mail day haha. Tomorrow I have like four non-vinyl packages coming too. My mail carrier is dope though. She doesn't leave shit on the porch if my car isn't in the driveway. 

So you have to wait until the next day instead of when you get home?

• 2 months later...